"Looks for something different" tenluk's Profile
Hello VT members, greeting from Jakarta.. I am Tenny, Traveling becomes one of what i will do if budget is enough and time will okay for the whole family . Mostly we will spend holiday time with big families members like mother in law, sister also brother's in law families. Besides, i can stop also in some parts if i have a business traveling with my husband..
Traveling is not only talking about spending money, but time and sometimes need energy to do it caused so may homeworks we have to do before we go..
Air asia becomes one of our favourite's airlines besides we are also ever taking flight likes;
Eastern Airlines ( China )
yeah.. traveling still in Asia area not yet moved to the others..
VT members gives so many information and give help for our questions and I am pleased to becomes members ..
I am so exciting to see a talent Chinese Man who can write with both of his hands in a very very fantastic Mandarin Characters.
Besides some interested spot in Summer Palace
-The Seventeen-Arch Bridge
recommended to start the journey in Summer Palace from
The North gate which is easily accessible from Beigongmen Station on Line 4 of the Beijing Subway
Spending time with a cup of coffee , relax after having along day in Summer Palace
huge nest .. great design...
its so easy to go around in Beijing with the subway RMB 2 , cheap and convenience, in the train there are pinyin which can not make us lost .
Summer Palace, wangfujing pedestrian shopping area, Hutong, Hou Hai then Forbidden city...these parts can reached by using subway.
History City... I can say for Beijing, fantastic great wall, nice history of last empress Cixi and Puyi ..
We were sent to Foshan bus station to take bus to Zhuhai border, gongbei port. It was late 9 pm then just moved to the immigration and Macau was welcomed us. Senado square impressed me a lot with its old building surrounding, then the ruins of St Paul's with its fantastic food , congee and noodles.. what a beautiful time
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 63 Reviews
- 281 Photos
- 7 Countries
- 17 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
- Posted in Travel Hong Kong Forum "Re: plan my journey"
- Commented on one of tenluk's Puchong New Village travel pages
- tenluk and kingip are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Food court at Market in Singapore Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Food court at Market"
- created a Johor Bahru Travel Page "Johor Bahru for Legoland"
updated their Profile Page "Looks for something different"
Top 10 Pages
- Tianzishan Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bogor Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Guangzhou Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Kowloon Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos
- Beijing Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos, 4 travelogues
- Puchong New Village Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Jakarta Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 5 travelogues
- Johor Bahru Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22507 Reviews - 55085 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7927 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23331 Reviews - 48936 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2029 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15666 Reviews - 31356 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 897 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3730 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3100 Reviews - 5884 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 781 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2059 Reviews - 3877 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10316 Reviews - 22906 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12025 Reviews - 26772 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos