"Looks for something different" tenluk's Profile
Hello VT members, greeting from Jakarta.. I am Tenny, Traveling becomes one of what i will do if budget is enough and time will okay for the whole family . Mostly we will spend holiday time with big families members like mother in law, sister also brother's in law families. Besides, i can stop also in some parts if i have a business traveling with my husband..
Traveling is not only talking about spending money, but time and sometimes need energy to do it caused so may homeworks we have to do before we go..
Air asia becomes one of our favourite's airlines besides we are also ever taking flight likes;
Eastern Airlines ( China )
yeah.. traveling still in Asia area not yet moved to the others..
VT members gives so many information and give help for our questions and I am pleased to becomes members ..
I am so exciting to see a talent Chinese Man who can write with both of his hands in a very very fantastic Mandarin Characters.
Besides some interested spot in Summer Palace
-The Seventeen-Arch Bridge
recommended to start the journey in Summer Palace from
The North gate which is easily accessible from Beigongmen Station on Line 4 of the Beijing Subway
Spending time with a cup of coffee , relax after having along day in Summer Palace
huge nest .. great design...
its so easy to go around in Beijing with the subway RMB 2 , cheap and convenience, in the train there are pinyin which can not make us lost .
Summer Palace, wangfujing pedestrian shopping area, Hutong, Hou Hai then Forbidden city...these parts can reached by using subway.
History City... I can say for Beijing, fantastic great wall, nice history of last empress Cixi and Puyi ..
We were sent to Foshan bus station to take bus to Zhuhai border, gongbei port. It was late 9 pm then just moved to the immigration and Macau was welcomed us. Senado square impressed me a lot with its old building surrounding, then the ruins of St Paul's with its fantastic food , congee and noodles.. what a beautiful time
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 98 Reviews
- 370 Photos
- 7 Countries
- 22 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
- Posted in Travel Jakarta Forum "Re: Follow Tour Guide or Explore..."
- Commented on Donna_in_India's profile page
- Wrote a Review City Tour bus in Jakarta Transportation
- Uploaded a Photo to "City Tour bus"
- created a Gili Trawangan Travel Page "Gili Trawangan"
- tenluk and nvsoni are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "Looks for something different"
Top 10 Pages
- Tianzishan Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bogor Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lombok Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos
- Gili Trawangan Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos
- Guangzhou Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Melaka Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Jakarta Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos
- Kowloon Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos
- Beijing Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos, 4 travelogues