"KURORT RATHEN AND THE BASTEI" Kurort Rathen by AsturArcadia
Kurort Rathen Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 235 photos
The first photo in this selection shows either Leipzig of 1929 or Dresden of 1926 heading downstream between Kurort Rathen and Stadt Wehlen in late September 1998. These are the two youngest members of the steamer fleet (four motorships were built in the 1990s), while the oldest, Stadt Wehlen, dates from 1879. Even though this photo dates from my pre-digital era, and is a poor scan, it is one of my favourites!
Forward in time now to September 2013, and another view of the superb floral displays surounding that house on the road from Strand to Kurort Rathen.
AsturArcadia's Related Pages
Kurort Rathen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- " Kurort Rathen - Vordere Sächsische Schweiz "
- "Winter wilderness"
- "Kurort Rathen a smal heald resort"
- "Welcome to RATHEN"
- "KURORT RATHEN AND THE BASTEI"
- "Sächsische Schweiz"
- "A Wombat on Top of Bastei"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kurort Rathen
- Hotels in Kurort Rathen
- Transportation in Kurort Rathen
- Restaurants in Kurort Rathen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kurort Rathen
- 0 Reviews
- 67 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Kurort Rathen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kurort Rathen
Photos in Kurort RathenSee All Photos (67)
Top 10 Pages
- Borines Intro, 53 reviews, 319 photos, 10 travelogues
- Infiesto Intro, 4 reviews, 101 photos, 10 travelogues
- Berrón Intro, 2 reviews, 90 photos, 10 travelogues
- Gijón Intro, 1 review, 88 photos, 10 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 3 reviews, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Burgos Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Königstein Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- La Infiesta Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Candás Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues