"BELEÑO" Beleño by AsturArcadia
Beleño Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 55 photos
Please also consult my pages on Cazu, Sellañu, Abiegos and Sobrefoz, all in the delightful, enchanted Ponga valley.
And so to Beleño, the municipal capital of Ponga. A village composed of several 'barrios', facing west across the Ponga valley, and situated high up on the hillside.
Usually, I upload photos onto VT pages more or less in the sequence in which I took them. Here, however, I have decided to start at the highest point of our post-prandial walk (and what a super lunch it was, too), and to descend to the village, then in the final Travelogue ascending into the woods again.
AsturArcadia's Related Pages
Beleño Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Beleño
- 0 Reviews
- 55 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Beleño?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beleño
Photos in BeleñoSee All Photos (55)
Top 10 Pages
- Borines Intro, 53 reviews, 319 photos, 10 travelogues
- Infiesto Intro, 4 reviews, 101 photos, 10 travelogues
- Gijón Intro, 1 review, 88 photos, 10 travelogues
- Berrón Intro, 1 review, 86 photos, 10 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 3 reviews, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Burgos Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Piloña Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Luanco Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- La Infiesta Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues