"SANTIANES, L'OTERU, LLOZANA, SAN VICENTE" Lozana by AsturArcadia
Lozana Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 21 photos
A string of picturesque villages on the ridge between the Marea and Espinareu valleys, accessed by a lane from Mestres, at the eastern end of L'Infiestu.
The views are breathtaking, the local arquitecture picturesque rather than remarkable.
There is very little traffic - if you are based in L'Infiestu you could consider it as a half-day walk.
This first view was taken looking northeast towards the Sierra de Sueve.
The open road . . . invitation to explore further, and further, into the mountains.
How lucky we are to live in such a beautiful area. And what more could one ask for?
The following Travelogue pages are segregated according to settlement. One day I hope to walk this circuit, rather than drive it, and to add more photos.
AsturArcadia's Related Pages
Lozana Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lozana
- 0 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Lozana?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lozana
Photos in LozanaSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Borines Intro, 53 reviews, 319 photos, 10 travelogues
- Infiesto Intro, 4 reviews, 101 photos, 10 travelogues
- Berrón Intro, 2 reviews, 90 photos, 10 travelogues
- Gijón Intro, 1 review, 88 photos, 10 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 3 reviews, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Burgos Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Königstein Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Luanco Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Candás Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues