Swaziland Packing List Tips by junecorlett Top 5 Page for this destination
Swaziland What to Pack: 3 reviews and 2 photos
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Dress is generally casual by day and casual to smart in the evenings, depending on the venue.
Shorts, t-shirts and sundresses are acceptable. Pack jerseys/pullovers for cooler evenings and coats for winter.
Visitors should take sports and swim wear and for walkers, a good pair of shoes is essential.
We visited during winter and wore summer clothes during the day and a cardigan in the evenings.
More Reviews (16)
- See All Fishing / Boating
- A Swazi Legend
- See All Summerfield Botanical Gardens
- See All Handcrafts
junecorlett's Related Pages
Swaziland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Kingdom of Swaziland"
- "Swaziland - The Switzerland of Africa"
- "THE KINGDOM OF SWAZILAND"
- "wadekorzan's new Swaziland Page"
- "Two Days in Swaziland"
- "Swaziland, the chillest kingdom in Africa"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Swaziland
- Hotels in Swaziland
- Transportation in Swaziland
- Nightlife in Swaziland
- Restaurants in Swaziland
- Shopping in Swaziland
- Warnings and Dangers in Swaziland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Swaziland
- 17 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Swaziland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Swaziland
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Johannesburg Intro, 35 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Swaziland Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos
- Phuket Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Ko Samui Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mauritius Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Turkey Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Deneysville Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Alaska Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Venice Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mozambique Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos