"Tagaytay High!" Tagaytay City by Robyn_mikkel
Tagaytay City Travel Guide: 431 reviews and 1,467 photos
I have been to Tagaytay a thousand times already. Ever since I was in Grade School, the picnic grove was always in the list of places to go. I still remember then when picnic grove was really a place for picnics. We would sit by the hills and walk and eat. As we visited picnic grove last week, ohmiLord, it was not well kept. Such a pity..some spots have this horrid smell and you can't really hang-out in the hills anymore.
But we went to picnic grove to check out the zipline. It costs 100p oneway , 200p roundtrip on a weekday and 200p oneways, 300p roundtrip on weekends and holidays. It's not as good as the treetop adventure in Subic but for the south people who don't have the time to travel, this will do.
The cable car costs the same but it takes ten times as long to reach the other end. If i remember it correctly, children below 7 are free of charge. There are restos inside the picnic grove. So you won't get hungry, though your purse is going to be lighter after eating. =)
Weekdays : 100 oneway / 200 roundtrip Weekends : 200 oneway / 300 roundtrip It runs for about 24kph and will consume... more travel advice
Robyn_mikkel's Related Pages
Tagaytay City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Of hills and mountains"
- "'Illuminating It To See'"
- "Tagaytay-Escape The City"
- "Lakes and Volcanoes"
- "A Quick, Cool Getaway"
- "3 Days in Tagaytay"
- "Tagaytay and Taal Lake Escapade"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tagaytay City
- Hotels in Tagaytay City
- Transportation in Tagaytay City
- Nightlife in Tagaytay City
- Restaurants in Tagaytay City
- Shopping in Tagaytay City
- Warnings and Dangers in Tagaytay City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tagaytay City
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Tagaytay City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tagaytay City
Top 5 Pages
- Pagudpud Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos
- Vigan Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Laoag City Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Boracay Island 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Bohol Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.
Top Tagaytay City hotels
- Tagaytay Hotels
- 262 Reviews - 863 Photos