"Histrionic Me" lesleenatividad's Profile

Self and Places

I am a true blue Tagalog. My dad's from Laguna and my mom's from Cavite.

I lived all my life in Calamba, my dad's hometown, save for a few years when I studied in Manila for my college degree. I so love our place. Why wouldn't I? The Philippines' National Hero is from here.

I also spent a big chunk of my life in Los BaƱos. I had my high school years there and now it is where I work. LB (as what people from the place fondly calls it) will always be close to my heart.

Since my Mom's from Cavite, I get to know her place as well. My favorite, of course, is Tagaytay for its cool climate and nice places to eat or just chill out. Add to that the magnificent view of Taal Lake which is a very good background come picture taking.

Places where one comes from speaks about one's personality, I believe. Because of the influences of the areas where I live my life, I think I have somewhat become like the place. I have adapted their characteristics.

Laguna and Cavite will always be known as the provinces of heroes and because of this, I decided to also be a hero in my own little way, which is by doing what I do best.

Also, Laguna and Cavite are two famous destinations for rest and relaxation. People flock to these places to seek moments of solitude or peace. I am also like that. I am pretty laid back and always takes time for myself.

This is me and this is where I come from.

• Intro Written Nov 11, 2008

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
lesleenatividad's Profile Photo

lesleenatividad

“strike anywhere, go home alive”

Ranked Member