"Rotorua" Rotorua by rabbit06
Rotorua Travel Guide: 490 reviews and 1,242 photos
Being born and bred in NZ have had many a holiday in Rotorua but for Shirley and her twin boys who came out for their school holidays, this is one place and holiday they will always remember! There is a lot to do and see in Rotorua but Rabbit took them to his favorite places, the ones he loves the best! And while your here Lake Taupo is a must visit, we did!
- Pros:A Themal Wonderland
- Cons:You do get used to the Smell...lol
While in Rotorua you must take a swim or soak in one of this regions nataural thermally heated pools. They are really... more travel advice
This is not to missed, fun for all the family, fast or slow it's up to you with beginner, medium and fast tracks! Take... more travel advice
rabbit06's Related Pages
Rotorua Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Roto-Vegas!"
- "Clean Steam - Smell Hell - Culture Capital"
- "Rotorua, main tourist attraction in North Island."
- "Maori Culture"
- "Rotorua: between sulphur smell and maori culture"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rotorua
- Hotels in Rotorua
- Transportation in Rotorua
- Nightlife in Rotorua
- Restaurants in Rotorua
- Shopping in Rotorua
- Warnings and Dangers in Rotorua
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rotorua
- 7 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Rotorua?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rotorua
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shanghai Intro, 124 reviews, 587 photos, 10 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 18 reviews, 91 photos
- Suzhou Intro, 21 reviews, 72 photos
- Zhejiang Sheng Intro, 12 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues
- Auckland Intro, 14 reviews, 62 photos