"AMAZING BACOLOD - FOOD TRIP EDITION" Bacolod City by sheila2097
Bacolod City Travel Guide: 454 reviews and 1,151 photos
I was so excited to try bacolod authentic chicken inasal. That picture is from Aida's Manukan Country. All I can say is YUMMY! It really passed my expectation. And even tomorrow, I'd like to eat at Makati Cinema, branch in Manila
The night before, I tried Chicken House. It was so dry, so...so...
I always love Penong's Chicken in Davao, that's my basis
We read about the Guapple specialty of Il Deal in Silay. Since we're rushing, we bought and bring it to the hotel for dessert. We heard about all the good review of guapple. It's our finale meal and we're so excited. After we tasted, ewww... Our verdict, ewwww. But we like the other brown bread, aka karioka. And I like Il Deal's lumpia.
Tried Bon's Cafe Chicharon, similar to Dumaguete. Unsalty
Love it, so classy. Good place for picture taking. I don't know the history but I can find it in Google. They say it's the Taj Majal of Negros. Early evenin after sunset shots, our photographer is super galing.
He loves to take pictures, super nice. We bumped into him accidentally and he did the shots
- Pros:Food trip
- Cons:more time, gluttony
- In a nutshell:We're always full, Bacolod is the place to eat and explore cravings
sheila2097's Related Pages
Bacolod City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The City of Smiles"
- "Welcome to the City of Smiles - Bacolod!"
- "Where the Grass is Green and the Girls are Pretty"
- "Where the air is sweet"
- "At home in Bacolod"
- "Bacolod, is it really a dullsville?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bacolod City
- Hotels in Bacolod City
- Transportation in Bacolod City
- Nightlife in Bacolod City
- Restaurants in Bacolod City
- Shopping in Bacolod City
- Warnings and Dangers in Bacolod City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bacolod City
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Bacolod City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bacolod City
Top 10 Pages
- Province of Palawan 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Bali Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Puerto Galera Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hong Kong Island Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Penang Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- El Nido Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Macao 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Apo Island Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bacolod City Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Province of Zambales Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.