"AMAZING BACOLOD - FOOD TRIP EDITION" Bacolod City by sheila2097

Bacolod City Travel Guide: 457 reviews and 1,155 photos

GLUTTONY

I was so excited to try bacolod authentic chicken inasal. That picture is from Aida's Manukan Country. All I can say is YUMMY! It really passed my expectation. And even tomorrow, I'd like to eat at Makati Cinema, branch in Manila

The night before, I tried Chicken House. It was so dry, so...so...
I always love Penong's Chicken in Davao, that's my basis

We read about the Guapple specialty of Il Deal in Silay. Since we're rushing, we bought and bring it to the hotel for dessert. We heard about all the good review of guapple. It's our finale meal and we're so excited. After we tasted, ewww... Our verdict, ewwww. But we like the other brown bread, aka karioka. And I like Il Deal's lumpia.

Tried Bon's Cafe Chicharon, similar to Dumaguete. Unsalty

BELFRY - BACOLOD CATHEDRAL

2 Big Bells at the bricks. For picture taking

THE RUINS

Love it, so classy. Good place for picture taking. I don't know the history but I can find it in Google. They say it's the Taj Majal of Negros. Early evenin after sunset shots, our photographer is super galing.
He loves to take pictures, super nice. We bumped into him accidentally and he did the shots

• Pros:Food trip
  • Cons:more time, gluttony
  • In a nutshell:We're always full, Bacolod is the place to eat and explore cravings
  • Last visit to Bacolod City: Mar 2011
  • Intro Written Mar 7, 2011

Comments

sheila2097

““Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time.””

Ranked Member

Badges & Stats in Bacolod City

Have you been to Bacolod City?

Latest Activity in Bacolod City