"A Family Memory" Bell by wise23girl
Bell Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 4 photos
Don't you think Bell is a cute name? The little town is nestled in the foothills of the Bunya Mountains 39 k from Dalby. The main industry of the area is farming of beef cattle, grain, sheep, and pigs. In 2006 there were 297 people living in Bell.
There was to be a ball in Bell...a Show Ball and we decided we would like to go along. But the Ball was one week and the Show the next so it ended up being 2 trips just one week apart.
Of course we did a bit of exploring and lo and behold here was the old railway station.
David had travelled on the train as a young lad...special memories for him
No problem now where to head now.
It has to be Kaimkillenbun Drive your virtual car or maybe you would like to ride a virtual horse for a bit of a challenge.
Oh you want to stop by the Bunya Mountains...well they are not far away. Just beautiful.
- Pros:Close to the Bunya mountains
- In a nutshell:Such a pretty name
If you are staying in Bell (a town with a very short name) you can drive to Kaimkillenbun which is recognized as the... more travel advice
We stayed in one of the self contained units...and it was clean and comfortable....others were there in caravans...I did... more travel advice
wise23girl's Related Pages
Bell Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Bell
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (70)
Have you been to Bell?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bell
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 160 reviews, 331 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Buderim Intro, 57 reviews, 193 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maroochydore Intro, 56 reviews, 151 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mooloolaba Intro, 36 reviews, 140 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 29 reviews, 87 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lismore Intro, 12 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montville Intro, 12 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maleny Intro, 17 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yandina Intro, 13 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Canberra Intro, 10 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue