"A little hinterland town" Cooran by wise23girl
Cooran Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 4 photos
What prompted me to write about this little town was a visit to the my hairdresser at Maroochydore. And a lady sitting near to me told us all about Opera in Cooran. "Haus Musik" she said.
So you have not heard of Cooran...well what about Pomona nearby?...no ...well try Noosa Hinterland. Noosa is a well know spot.
So Cooran is just one of our amazing little towns with hidden secrets. There is a Trading Post full of all sorts of everything you ever wanted or didn't want....and on a Sunday afternoon we found a cafe right in the main street open all day....food pretty good for a roadside cafe....and clean toilets out the back.
Click here for more about Cooran
And now the Great Noosa Annual Walk will pass through Cooran.
Well you are welcome to join in with the others on our way to near by Pomona
- In a nutshell:An interesting find for opera buffs
wise23girl's Related Pages
Cooran Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Cooran
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (76)
Have you been to Cooran?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cooran
Photos in CooranSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 160 reviews, 331 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Buderim Intro, 59 reviews, 200 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maroochydore Intro, 57 reviews, 156 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mooloolaba Intro, 38 reviews, 151 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 29 reviews, 87 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lismore Intro, 12 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montville Intro, 12 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maleny Intro, 17 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Forster Intro, 8 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yandina Intro, 13 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue