"What is it about Landsborough" Landsborough by wise23girl

Landsborough Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 12 photos

Past memories

When we drove through Landsborough on our way to Maleny yesterday memories flooded through my mind.

I had a very close friend who lived here once....whom I do not see anymore...gone away but where?

We used to ride our horses here...crossed the road from the State Forest area to ride to the outskirts of town.

And the old pub...yes another old Queensland pub to delight you.

And I learnt my lesson today when I wrote up a little hinterland town and did not say where the town was so
"Landsborough is a small town on the Sunshine Coast hinterland of Queensland, Australia. It is situated north of the Glasshouse Mountains just off Steve Irwin Way, 82 km north of Brisbane. At the 2006 census, Landsborough had a population of 2,805."

History is here

If you want to read about the history of Landsborough you will find something with this link.

Cobband Co was the early transport with horse and carriage. Landsborough was a stop off place

Our mystery small towns and local pubs tour

If you are following the tour we will now link up to Maleny

• Pros:An historic town
  • In a nutshell:Do not miss this little town.
  • Last visit to Landsborough: Nov 2011
  • Intro Updated May 9, 2016

• ViajesdelMundo's Profile Photo
    Feb 6, 2012 at 8:19 PM

hmmm, don't recall this little town; but I LOVE your Mad Hatter's photo!

• tropicrd's Profile Photo
    Jan 30, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Looks good..thanks for sharing.

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Jan 9, 2012 at 12:14 PM

G'day, Marg! I see there are so many delightful places to explore there... I wish I could see them with my own eyes some day...I keep my finger crossed!~

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Jan 8, 2012 at 3:35 AM

I?m sure I would go to the Mad Hatter?s Tea House just for the name.

wise23girl Visits Here Frequently!

“'Life may not be the party we hoped for... But while we are here we might as well dance!' ”

Badges & Stats in Landsborough

Have you been to Landsborough?

Latest Activity in Landsborough