"Mapleton...a little piece of heaven" Top 5 Page for this destination Mapleton by wise23girl
Mapleton Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 84 photos
Well the views from Mapleton are indeed spectacular...you look right over to the Sunshine Coast from the Flaxton Road area. And if you head along Obi Obi Road you can turn off to see the Mapleton Falls and the forest reserve areas
The air is fresh and even on a hot day elsewhere you have that coolness that comes from the forest and open farmland.
Flowers seem to love growing here and vegetables are picked fresh and crisp from the family gardens.
You will see these signs as you drive along so take my tip and go that way...you will find Mapleton.
And please look at the reviews...if you take the scenic drive I mention you will find all sorts of lovely eating places and restaurants, the first coffee place in Mapleton itself then just along a bit you will find Flaxton a real goldmine....
Flaxton does not have a spot on the data base hence the inclusion with Mapleton...but Flaxton is only a few minutes away
Right on the corner is quite an array of delightful little shops in Mapleton. If you like Antiques you will find some charming pieces to adorn your outfit.
This is one of my favourite shots of Princess....outside the cafe at Mapleton
For Mystery Tour followers our next stop is Yandina.
It is OK if you visit the Buderim Ginger Factory in Yandina even though it was not me who wrote it up! LOL!... well I have added a little something myself now now
- Pros:Climate is so pleasant
- Cons:Bit of a climb up the range
- In a nutshell:A little piece of heaven
So you are travelling around and need supplies for your camp out? Fancy some real live food?....some green... more travel advice
There are a number of choices for you to find nice food if you are visiting the Blackall Range especially the Mapleton... more travel advice
wise23girl's Related Pages
Mapleton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mapleton...a little piece of heaven"
- "Town On The Art & Wine Trail"
- "Mapleton...my home"
- "Kondalilla National Park"
- "A Town on the Hill"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mapleton
- Hotels in Mapleton
- Restaurants in Mapleton
- Warnings and Dangers in Mapleton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mapleton
- 13 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (74)
Have you been to Mapleton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mapleton
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Decals for 2016"
- updated a Mapleton Travel Page "Mapleton...a little piece of heaven"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Home Made Butter at the Local Cafe"
- Wrote a Review Home Made Butter at the Local Cafe in Mapleton Local Customs
- Commented on one of wise23girl's Mapleton travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 160 reviews, 331 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Buderim Intro, 59 reviews, 200 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maroochydore Intro, 57 reviews, 156 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mooloolaba Intro, 38 reviews, 151 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 29 reviews, 87 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lismore Intro, 12 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montville Intro, 12 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maleny Intro, 17 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Forster Intro, 8 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yandina Intro, 13 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue