"The Secrets of Montville" Top 5 Page for this destination Montville by wise23girl

Montville Travel Guide: 64 reviews and 181 photos

Many pages on Montville

You will find for a small place Montville has been well written up in Virtual Tourist EXCEPT for one very special secret which at this point in time 2012 I do not think has been discovered by other VTers....well I now find someone did know about the treehouses but that was long before all the other secrets were born!

So I will move to the review section to tell you about this first secret.....but if you look at the lead photo you will have some idea.
So follow the secret trail here to Discover the Secret

Now I want you to go shopping as well....really special.....so read the reviews....almost a secret as many have yet to discover the House of Hedwigs amazing clothes and Illume Creations world of colour.

And now I have discovered Gypsy's Table....thanks to my granddaughter. What a delight right in the heart of Montville....see the review.....try the nectar.

• In a nutshell:Many secrets to discover
  • Last visit to Montville: Aug 2012
  • Intro Updated Aug 18, 2013

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Sep 1, 2012 at 5:37 PM

a lot of great secrets to find here, thanks for sharing, Marg !

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Aug 31, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Those are some great secrets! I also like the old carriage on the porch of the café.

• wise23girl's Profile Photo
      Aug 31, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Yes and I used your way of linking...I see this has becomevery popular with some others as well....you must be flattered

• tropicrd's Profile Photo
    Aug 26, 2012 at 4:46 AM

Wow!!!what a great page.

• wise23girl's Profile Photo
      Aug 26, 2012 at 2:31 PM

It is an amazing spot. My son-in-law had told me about it but I only went yesterday....you and Al were very close!

• tropicrd's Profile Photo
      Aug 26, 2012 at 3:30 PM

The area all around is beautiful but one needs time to see it all,and then keep finding wonderful places.

wise23girl Visits Here Frequently!

wise23girl

“We are Dancing People”

Badges & Stats in Montville

Have you been to Montville?

Latest Activity in Montville