"On the Newell Highway" Narrabri by wise23girl
Narrabri Travel Guide: 60 reviews and 142 photos
After leaving Coonabarabran the next major town on the Newell Highway north to Queensland is Narrabri. You can join the Kamilaroi Highway (leading to Bourke)here.
There is an airport in the town with flights to Sydney a couple of times a week.
We stopped here for a coffee and a hair do. Not much night life here I was told as there can be friction with some of the locals and back packers so at times there is an early curfew.
To me it was a typical western NSW country town.
Maybe you should go to iaindsmith for some real insights on the district as he visits the places your tourist agent never tells you about.
wise23girl's Related Pages
Narrabri Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "SPORTIEST TOWN IN AUSTRALIA"
- "A view to somewhere"
- "On the Newell Highway"
- "Narrabri in Cotton Country"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Narrabri
- Hotels in Narrabri
- Restaurants in Narrabri
- Warnings and Dangers in Narrabri
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Narrabri
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (75)
Have you been to Narrabri?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Narrabri
Photos in NarrabriSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 160 reviews, 331 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Buderim Intro, 59 reviews, 200 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maroochydore Intro, 57 reviews, 156 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mooloolaba Intro, 37 reviews, 146 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 29 reviews, 87 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lismore Intro, 12 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montville Intro, 12 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maleny Intro, 17 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Forster Intro, 8 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yandina Intro, 13 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue