"Nimbin...They liked my colours" Top 5 Page for this destination Nimbin by wise23girl

Nimbin Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 68 photos

I have a new hat..from Nibin...not this one though

Well some Nimbin folk said they loved my colours....I fitted right in. So there were some colourful hats for sale...pity the hats came from Bali.....I will put a photo up later of the hats....and now I have one of my own.

Now if you want to read about the history of Nimbin and the alternative lifestyle of the folk who live here meander over to Mikebb's page which gives you some top information...but come back to me won't you and read my reviews?

2014... A fire destroyed some main street shops.....disaster

See also my Lismore pages.

David asked about his hair

David loves to talk to the locals. This man has been growing his hair for 17 years

Nimbin's lifestyle

One thing good about travel anywhere you meet the people and experience another lifestyle. Luckily for us there was a cafe open and they did cook delicious scrambled eggs. Coffee was good as well.

• Pros:Its fun
  • Cons:you may not want to live here
  • In a nutshell:Australia's alternative capital
  • Last visit to Nimbin: Jun 2013
  • Intro Updated Oct 10, 2014

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Jul 31, 2013 at 1:40 PM

This sounds like an interesting and colorful place. I'll just be careful to come during their 'business hours'.

wise23girl

“'Life may not be the party we hoped for... But while we are here we might as well dance!' ”

Badges & Stats in Nimbin