"sbrookes's Wilton, NH Page" Wilton by sbrookes

Wilton Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 84 photos

Wilton, NH is a former mill town and summer colony. It is known as the gateway to the Monadnock Area. I have lived here for over thirty years. Our house is one of the new one in our neighborhood. It was built in 1863. The other "new" ones were built in 1900, 1939, and the newest was built in 1952.

• Intro Written Sep 11, 2002

• kiwi's Profile Photo
    Apr 27, 2009 at 3:52 PM

Seeing your cats travelogue again was a real thrill :-))))

• ludogatto's Profile Photo
    May 3, 2005 at 4:54 PM

At of the world...wonderfull...I want to give some of my pics...in the other life I was a cat!

• Apr 11, 2005 at 12:13 PM

I love the Wilton Town Hall Theater, my husband and I go there all the time!

• Oct 10, 2004 at 2:36 PM

I miss Wilton, NH. I only lived there for a few years Thanks for taking me home with your pictures, Brooks. You should really post a picture of 58 Forest Rd.

• May 17, 2004 at 8:22 PM

Brooks, many many happy returns of the day. Wishing you a happy birthday and all the best in life. Greetings from India. Your pages Wilton page, albums and tips are great.

• johanl's Profile Photo
    Dec 21, 2003 at 9:30 AM

very interesting page on Wilton.

• gosiaPL's Profile Photo
    Dec 17, 2003 at 3:22 PM

A lovely place, seems very human-friendly :-)

• Jun 13, 2003 at 11:20 PM

I grew up in Wilton, NH, and enjoyed your photos.

• RhondaRuth's Profile Photo
    Dec 18, 2002 at 7:44 AM

Do you remember the TV repair shop in town owned by Jim Smith? He's my Uncle & now lives in Florida. Your Wilton pages are really nice! Family in Milford.

• steventilly's Profile Photo
    Sep 6, 2002 at 2:55 PM

Nice page. There's a Wilton near us, for a moment I thought you were from there :-)

sbrookes Lives Here!

sbrookes

“Count your blessings.... get excited about what you are doing.”

Ranked Member