"A Sunday Bus Ride" Pateley Bridge by sbrookes
Pateley Bridge Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 27 photos
The hilly country side and steep valley will always be remembered. We took a Sunday 45 minutes city bus ride from Harrogate. The bus terminal is just down the hill from the Harrogate Train Station.
Pateley Bridge is at the foot of the hill where there have been shops for many years.
The flood plain near the bridge is a public park. The Sunday we were there the band was playing, people were playing foot ball and lawn bowling, and kids were enjoy the play ground.
- Pros:Seeing the Dales and the people enjoying their Sunday is a nice memory.
- In a nutshell:The community had character worthy not to loose.
sbrookes' Related Pages
Pateley Bridge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pateley Bridge"
- "Long weekend at Pateley Bridge"
- "Yorkshire Dales village"
- "A Sunday Bus Ride"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pateley Bridge
- Hotels in Pateley Bridge
- Transportation in Pateley Bridge
- Restaurants in Pateley Bridge
- Shopping in Pateley Bridge
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pateley Bridge
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Pateley Bridge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pateley Bridge
Photos in Pateley BridgeSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Wilton Intro, 30 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues
- Maine Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Hampshire Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos, 2 travelogues
- Manchester Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 11 reviews
- Moncton Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Missouri Intro, 6 reviews
- York Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Belleville Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos