"The real "IT"" Top 5 Page for this destination Independant State of Samoa by davidfaroe
Independant State of Samoa Travel Guide: 167 reviews and 371 photos
I like to discover new places, not ordinary, not the one that anyone knows. I look for the return to innocence, to nature, to the world before Coca Cola and Sony. I've seen Asia, Africa, but this was really WOW.
Samoa is more clean then its' neighbors Tonga or Fiji, but their houses don't have windows. Samoan homes, locally known as "fale", are literally, a shelter above the head. And they do not need more.
When you really want something different, when you want to get away from it all, Samoa it's the destination. The nature is at its HOME. Although getting to Samoa it's an adventure itself, especially if you're traveling from Europe, after you arrive there you'll have the perfect vacation.
Without shopping center, fancy cars, no1 DJs, but with the most peaceful and scenic landscapes I've ever seen.
- Pros:nature, crystal waters, exotic luxuriant vegetation
- Cons:expensive, quite bad fod
- In a nutshell:Forget the world you know.
So, avoid to stay in resorts or in Apia. Rent a car and use every single road in Upolu. As you live Apia, take the... more travel advice
davidfaroe's Related Pages
Independant State of Samoa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Samoa - Cradle of Polynesia"
- "Manaia Samoa - Beatuful Samoa"
- "Teuila's new Samoa Page"
- "The real "IT""
- "Apia, Samoa"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Independant State of Samoa
- Hotels in Independant State of Samoa
- Transportation in Independant State of Samoa
- Nightlife in Independant State of Samoa
- Restaurants in Independant State of Samoa
- Shopping in Independant State of Samoa
- Warnings and Dangers in Independant State of Samoa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Independant State of Samoa
- 3 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Independant State of Samoa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Independant State of Samoa
Photos in Independant State of SamoaSee All Photos (14)
- Top 5 Page for this destination Independant State of Samoa Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Lebanon Intro, 4 reviews
- Ko Lipe Intro, 1 photo