""E PUR SI MUOVE"" Cuba by almogaver
Cuba Travel Guide: 5,241 reviews and 12,827 photos
I´LL BE WORKING IN THIS PLACE NEXT DAYS, SO EXCUSE
ALL THE CHANGES THAT YOU WILL FIND EVERY DAY. I´VE
MANY PICTURES AND HISTORIES TO WRITE.........
CUBA: More or less, the political situation in the
country is longer than me...I was born when Fidel and
his Revolution arrive to La Havana, and , perhaps, the
many catalan people which was there before that, made
than I´ve hearing about Cuba all my life....
When the ligths of Miami appeared in the small window
of the aeroplaine I was thinking about the people of
the island which I was waiting for to talk about all
I was abble to talk in the two weeks I´ll be there.
Was Fidel a dictator or was the man than all the people
love in the big Revolution square, full with more than
one million when he wants ....
Now, from the distance, after talking with many people
in the street, in the taxis, in the schools, in the hotels....I´m not sure of the answer.
Cuba is the paradise or the hell?
I think is better than many other places I´ve been, with
the best people I´ve never met in any place. Safe streets, music in every corner, but...
My head is full of questions with different answers, perhaps I will need another travel to Cuba.
But, although all this questions I´ll try to answer as
many as possible in the travelogue and in all the parts of this page....
I have many titles for this page, but perhaps the best one is what Galileo said........ do you remember?
This is the sacred tree for the cuban people. It´s name is CEIBA. There are many histories about it. Under a similar one... more travel advice
almogaver's Related Pages
Cuba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cuba-once the land of the one US dollar notes"
- "The Island of Rum, Cigars, Old Cars and Music"
- "Cuba que linda es Cuba..."
- "Back to Havana December 2004"
- "Castro's Cuba"
- "My itinerary"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cuba
- Hotels in Cuba
- Transportation in Cuba
- Nightlife in Cuba
- Restaurants in Cuba
- Shopping in Cuba
- Warnings and Dangers in Cuba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cuba
- 15 Reviews
- 39 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Cuba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cuba
Top 10 Pages
- Vic Intro, 29 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Perpignan Intro, 14 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cuba Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Romania Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toulouse Intro, 13 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Suceava Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Colombia Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Palma de Mallorca Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Havana Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
Top Cuba hotels
- Varadero Hotels
- 444 Reviews - 887 Photos
- Trinidad Hotels
- 229 Reviews - 671 Photos
- Havana Hotels
- 1577 Reviews - 3583 Photos
- Holguín Hotels
- 110 Reviews - 313 Photos
- Cayo Coco Hotels
- 91 Reviews - 174 Photos
- Santiago de Cuba Hotels
- 145 Reviews - 366 Photos
- Cienfuegos Hotels
- 107 Reviews - 290 Photos
- Cuba Hotels
- 11 Reviews - 42 Photos
- Cayo Santa María Hotels
- 5 Reviews - 10 Photos
- Santa Clara Hotels
- 52 Reviews - 119 Photos
- Nuevitas Hotels
- 2 Hotels
- Cayo Largo Hotels
- 1 Hotel
- Ciego de Ávila Hotels
- 3 Reviews - 7 Photos
- Guardalavaca Hotels
- 44 Reviews - 122 Photos
- Viñales Hotels
- 91 Reviews - 286 Photos