"MOLDAVIA AND BUCOVINA." Top 5 Page for this destination Suceava by almogaver

Suceava Travel Guide: 95 reviews and 287 photos

History, culture,nature and religion.

I never will be abble to write all the beauty than your eyes could see in this part of Romania. I confess I´m in love with this country, but if I must choose between all the corners, regions, landcapes than you can find here I´m sure I will choose Moldavia and Bucovina.
I must apologise for not having what, perhaps, you are looking for in this page, so this is some info about Suceava. But I think that a travel to the nort of Romania is not only visit a city or a place, is more than this. When travelling you must open your eyes, hear the sound of the place you are and finally, close your eyes and disappear among the people, the mountains, the small villages.....if not, you are a tourist, not a traveller and this is not your page.....

It doesn´t matter when you travel here. Summer is great, with moderate temperatures, Winter is terrible, fantastic for thouse than love snow and ice, but for me Autumn is the most. Then, the nature give us the best of its colors and the landscape is a present for your eyes....

The tittle of this page talk about nature, culture, history and religion. Yes!, religion. There are some places here where the time stopped long time ago, when the silence is real, when the hand of the man put a small part of heaven in Earth....

• In a nutshell:RESPECT ALL THIS BEAUTY........
  • Last visit to Suceava: Nov 2004
  • Intro Updated Feb 8, 2005

• fabrice's Profile Photo
    Jan 23, 2009 at 3:17 AM

a very interesting part of romania

• wroclawiak's Profile Photo
    Jun 5, 2008 at 11:57 AM

Páginas muy interesantes. Voy a visitar los monasterios este verano. Lástimta, que yo no sere un testigo de la orgia de los colores del Otono.

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Apr 6, 2008 at 4:42 AM

Interesting page. Will pass through Suceava soon but don't know whether we will make it to the monasteries without car.

• Fam.Rauca's Profile Photo
    May 16, 2006 at 12:28 AM

A beautiful web page! Splendid photos and interesting commentaries! The north of Moldavia is a piece of paradise on the earth. The history is intense interconnected with the nature. Best regards from Vienna! Fam. Rauca

• keeweechic's Profile Photo
    Aug 3, 2005 at 6:40 AM

Easy to see your love. Bucovina is rich in history and passion. The monastery is fabulous. Nothing as precious as friends.

• jacobzoethout's Profile Photo
    Apr 6, 2005 at 3:39 AM

interesting page, and nice pictures. I hope to visit Bucovina next week :)

• travelbug102's Profile Photo
    Mar 1, 2005 at 10:12 AM

Great stories of life and friendship. I hope I can have a similar experience to yours when I visit Romania this year.

• codrutz's Profile Photo
    Jan 24, 2005 at 11:42 PM

Great work on the northern part of Romania, with its famous painted monasteries. Tell me onw thing: How did you take that picture of Sucevita from above? I'm very curious. Best regards! Codrut

• George_Arba's Profile Photo
    Jan 20, 2005 at 10:08 PM

Bucovina is a great place in Romania! Happy Birthday, Josep!

• ncfg's Profile Photo
    Nov 13, 2004 at 12:04 PM

This is a very especial page, it shows your love for this country. The pics, well, what can i say? Beautiful! Those Monasteries are lovely. Well done Josep, i loved this page.

almogaver

“A real friend can change your life.”

Badges & Stats in Suceava

Have you been to Suceava?

Latest Activity in Suceava