"Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario" Sault Sainte Marie by Buttercup7
Sault Sainte Marie Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 47 photos
Lots of stuff to do all year 'round. Boat tours, museums, parks, hiking, fishing, skiing, Bon Soo winter carnival, skating. And lots of great Italian restaurants!
- Pros:Lots of outdoor activities
- Cons:A long way from other cities
The Norgoma is an old ship that used to cruise along the Great Lakes. It is now a museum about ships and shipwrecks of... more travel advice
Buttercup7's Related Pages
Sault Sainte Marie Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "frankcanfly's Sault-Sainte-Marie Page"
- "Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario"
- "Straits choker"
- "A weekend of fall colors outside the Sault"
- "Sault Ste. Marie"
- "Sault Ste Marie - Gateway to the Algoma Region"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sault Sainte Marie
- Hotels in Sault Sainte Marie
- Restaurants in Sault Sainte Marie
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sault Sainte Marie
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Sault Sainte Marie?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sault Sainte Marie
- created a Sault Sainte Marie Travel Page "Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario"
- Wrote a Review Norgoma Ship Museum in Sault Sainte Marie Things to Do
- Posted in Travel Canada Forum "Re: Canada trip on greyhound"
- Commented on one of frankcanfly's Sault Sainte Marie travel pages
Photos in Sault Sainte MarieSee All Photos (4)
Top 5 Pages
- Beijing Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Sault Sainte Marie Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Lake Superior Provincial Park Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Ulsan Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.