"Kutztown, PA" Top 5 Page for this destination Kutztown by SheDragon
Kutztown Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 26 photos
Kutztown, PA is mainly known for Kutztown University, but there are a few other things in the area that are worth seeing. Kutztown is a small city, not even close to the size of nearby Reading, and it's completely surrounded by farmland. For those who like taking a drive through nice scenery, but don't like to be slowed down by it too much should take a drive on Rte 222, which makes a half a loop around Kutztown.
For WIllieNobody and everyone else who knows about the Kutztown Folk Festival...I'm sorry I haven't included it here, but I have not had the chance to see it, yet. To be honest, Kutztown has a lot I haven't seen that is worth seeing, but I have only included my personal experiences. So, if you are going to be travelling near Kutztown, I encourage you to stop and do some looking aorund!
Besides, the University, there is one other major attraction, Crystal Cave. Crystal Cave may not be as big as some of... more travel advice
SheDragon's Related Pages
Kutztown Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kutztown, PA (between Reading and Allentown)"
- "Kutztown, PA"
- "German Gravestones"
- "SwedishChef's Kutztown Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kutztown
- Transportation in Kutztown
- Restaurants in Kutztown
- Shopping in Kutztown
- Warnings and Dangers in Kutztown
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kutztown
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kutztown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kutztown
Photos in KutztownSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- New Orleans Intro, 22 reviews, 67 photos, 7 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 13 reviews, 35 photos, 5 travelogues
- Des Moines Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Reading Intro, 3 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Topton Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sweden Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oley Intro, 9 reviews, 4 photos
- Germany Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Berlin Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos