lynnehamman's profile photo

lynnehamman

lynne Hugo-Hamman Online Now
The first condition of understanding a foreign country is to smell it.- Rudyard Kipling

My Favorite Pages

Agra

Ahmadabad

Athens

Travel Map

OrlandoTraveler 14 hours ago

Thanks for your answer to 'Where to stay in Rome'. You've been a huge help.

OrlandoTraveler Yesterday

Thanks for your answer to 'Where to stay in Rome'. I appreciate your advice.

MarilynM17 Apr 30, 2016 at 4:11 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Cost for using cellphones in Europe'. Thank you! My friend is under the impression that if she has WiFi she doesn't need the Sim card. When do Roaming charges begin and how much are they?

• lynnehamman's Profile Photo
    lynnehamman May 2, 2016 at 12:11 AM

Roaming charges are very expensive. I always switch mine off, while using the Lebara sim card. If her hotel has free Wi-Fi (as most do) she can use the wifi at no extra cost

MikeM2 Apr 27, 2016 at 2:27 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Drive round trip Capetown - Port Elizabeth - Capetown '. I appreciate your advice.

MikeM2 Apr 27, 2016 at 2:27 AM

MacedonianUK's Profile Photo
MacedonianUK Apr 27, 2016 at 12:42 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Cheap hotel, safe neighbourhood '. I appreciate your advice.

roamer61's Profile Photo
roamer61 Apr 15, 2016 at 7:17 AM

Hi Lynn. India remains atop my bucket list, but unlikely I will have an opportunity to go there in the foreseeable future. My mother is turning 90 this summer and I don't want to leave her for any extended period of time (10 days or more). Plus, finances are particularly tight now as well.
So, for these reasons, its quite questionable if I will ever get the opportunity to go.

• lynnehamman's Profile Photo
    lynnehamman Apr 15, 2016 at 2:56 PM

Sorry about that! Its difficult when one has elderly parents ..........I have been in that situation
    However, remember that at this point in time, India is probably the cheapest country in which to travel. The exchange rate is VERY favourable to US$

PRunion's Profile Photo
PRunion Apr 7, 2016 at 4:23 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'December Trip'. I appreciate your advice.

Britontour Apr 4, 2016 at 4:50 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Day Tour of Kolkata city'. I appreciate your advice.

nikoskaps's Profile Photo
nikoskaps Apr 4, 2016 at 1:32 AM

Thanks for your answer to '3 weeks low budget solo trip around Sydney (& Melbourne) - mission (im)possible?'. You've been a huge help.