lynnehamman's profile photo

lynnehamman

lynne Hugo-Hamman Online Now
The first condition of understanding a foreign country is to smell it.- Rudyard Kipling

My Favorite Pages

Agra

Ahmadabad

Athens

Travel Map

Rachel972's Profile Photo
Rachel972 Aug 31, 2015 at 1:16 AM

Hi Lynn, I'm reading about your Hotel Irini in Santorini. How is the way there from the bus or taxi stop on the road? Do you have to carry your luggage on stairs and cobblestones?
We plan to be in Santorini in October.

Nicolabola Aug 3, 2015 at 7:47 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Venice trip end of August?'. You've been a huge help.

johnJJJ Aug 3, 2015 at 4:33 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'what does the M sign mean when i check a Paris bus route on google map'. I appreciate your advice.

johnJJJ Aug 3, 2015 at 4:33 PM

Nicolabola Jul 29, 2015 at 10:56 PM

GabriellaV1 Jul 13, 2015 at 5:10 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Young blond white woman in Harlem or Bronx as a visitor. Yes or No?'. I appreciate your advice.

prboosters Jul 1, 2015 at 7:32 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'best areas for family to stay in venice for 2 weeks'. I appreciate your advice.

lica60804 Jun 29, 2015 at 3:43 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Points of interest/transportation'. I appreciate your advice.

mvaseem's Profile Photo
mvaseem Jun 26, 2015 at 11:28 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Sightseeing '. You've been a huge help.

annahill's Profile Photo
annahill Jun 19, 2015 at 10:58 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Transportation from Gare du Nord'. Yes. Thank you, I believe my Mom will be ok with the batobus. I wasn't kidding when I said 83 years young!