"Pierre_Rouss's new Meridian Page" Meridian by Pierre_Rouss
Meridian Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 20 photos
Usually where I stay when I work across the Alabama border near Buttler or Pennington. I prefer to commute 45-60 minutes than stay in one of the rundown motel/hotel in upper west Alabama.
Meridian is a typical off-highway town... It has a downtown area although not that prosperous, some residential area for people working in a 30-50 miles radius, an airforce base, but most of the restaurents and stores are clinging to the highway 20 where most of the action is.
The challenge here will be to tell you what and where to find stuff off the highway.
Pierre_Rouss' Related Pages
Meridian Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Meridian Page"
- "meridian mississippi"
- "Singing Breakman city"
- "Pierre_Rouss's new Meridian Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Meridian
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Meridian?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Meridian
Top 10 Pages
- Montreal Intro, 90 reviews, 72 photos, 8 travelogues
- London Intro, 31 reviews, 52 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 24 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues
- Perth Intro, 34 reviews, 20 photos
- Canada Intro, 2 reviews, 49 photos, 12 travelogues
- Plymouth Intro, 26 reviews, 24 photos
- Wales Intro, 27 reviews, 21 photos
- New York City Intro, 15 reviews, 25 photos, 4 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 21 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue