"Pierre_Rouss's new North Rim Page" North Rim by Pierre_Rouss
North Rim Travel Guide: 42 reviews and 88 photos
Technically, The North Rim is in Utah, but what the heck, here is what I was saying in Utah. Why should it change here.
The North Rim has a different beauty that the South Rim. The South Rim drops almost vertically from the edge down to the bottom (I will estimate a 60 degree average angle), while the North Rim drops more gently (estimate of 30-45 degree) in comparison. The walk down is easier though longer on the North Rim, the view from there of the South Rim is great although I preferred looking at the North Rim from the South. It’s definitely worth the trip though, but if you don’t have the time, keep to the South Rim.
Pierre_Rouss' Related Pages
North Rim Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Fabulous North Rim"
- "A Different View From The North Rim"
- "NORTH RIM - WHERE ARE ALL OF THE PEOPLE?"
- "North Rim, only 10% of all Grand Canyon-visitors"
- "Grand Canyon - North Rim"
- "Pierre_Rouss's new North Rim Page"
- "Jumping at the North Rim!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in North Rim
- Hotels in North Rim
- Transportation in North Rim
- Restaurants in North Rim
- Warnings and Dangers in North Rim
- See All...
Badges & Stats in North Rim
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to North Rim?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in North Rim
Top 10 Pages
- Montreal Intro, 90 reviews, 72 photos, 8 travelogues
- London Intro, 31 reviews, 52 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 24 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues
- Perth Intro, 34 reviews, 20 photos
- Canada Intro, 2 reviews, 49 photos, 12 travelogues
- Plymouth Intro, 26 reviews, 24 photos
- Wales Intro, 27 reviews, 21 photos
- New York City Intro, 15 reviews, 25 photos, 4 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 21 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue