"Pierre_Rouss's new Grenoble, Alpes and Vercors Pa" Grenoble by Pierre_Rouss
Grenoble Travel Guide: 353 reviews and 769 photos
Grenoble is the closest city to the whole Alpes region which is situated NorthEast of there. It can serve as base camp for people that want to ski just next door.
Move East to Annecy (a little Venice by the mountain... beautiful), Chamonix in the hearth of the Alpes.
Also just next door, you will find the Vercors plateau, so easy to miss (drive around it not knowing).
The region is easily accessable from the coast using the Route Napoléon.
Pierre_Rouss' Related Pages
Grenoble Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Grenoble, capital of the French Alps"
- "Capital of the French Alps"
- "La porte des Alpes"
- "Grenoble... city surrounding by mountains"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Grenoble
- Hotels in Grenoble
- Transportation in Grenoble
- Nightlife in Grenoble
- Restaurants in Grenoble
- Shopping in Grenoble
- Warnings and Dangers in Grenoble
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Grenoble
- 5 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Grenoble?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grenoble
Photos in GrenobleSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Montreal Intro, 90 reviews, 72 photos, 8 travelogues
- London Intro, 31 reviews, 52 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 24 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues
- Perth Intro, 34 reviews, 20 photos
- Canada Intro, 2 reviews, 49 photos, 12 travelogues
- Plymouth Intro, 26 reviews, 24 photos
- Wales Intro, 27 reviews, 21 photos
- New York City Intro, 15 reviews, 25 photos, 4 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 21 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue