"Pierre_Rouss's Nice and Côte d'Azur page" Nice by Pierre_Rouss
Nice Travel Guide: 1,797 reviews and 3,884 photos
Nice is very nice, you can spend a couple of days to visit the city. Actually, you should visit the whole coastline starting in Menton and go west. The countryside along the coast is often forgotten, do visit the villages off-shore and all the little roads.
As mentioned in my France homepage, I chose Nice as my Côte d'Azur region anchor city. The region is located completly South East of France and continue with the Italian Riviera.
It is a magnificent region, the weather is very clement, the people have it great. It is a very popular vacation area for France and other, so going there right in the vacation period will give you headaches. Having trouble placing a towel on the beach because of the crowd is not my idea of a vacation. If you are like me and you can swim in sub-zero water (no, no I meant 70 degF and less) the beach are less crowded in May-June and September-October and still magnificient.
Do you like sleeping on golf balls? That what it feels like on the beach. Classification: Photography , Site Seeing more travel advice
Pierre_Rouss' Related Pages
Nice Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nice Life"
- "Nissa La Bella"
- "Nice - Cote d'Azur, South of France"
- "My Nice webpage"
- "My home town"
- "Accessible Nice"
- "Nice - Gem on the French Riviera"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nice
- Hotels in Nice
- Transportation in Nice
- Nightlife in Nice
- Restaurants in Nice
- Shopping in Nice
- Warnings and Dangers in Nice
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nice
- 4 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Nice?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nice
Photos in NiceSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Montreal Intro, 90 reviews, 72 photos, 8 travelogues
- London Intro, 31 reviews, 52 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 24 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues
- Perth Intro, 34 reviews, 20 photos
- Canada Intro, 2 reviews, 49 photos, 12 travelogues
- Plymouth Intro, 26 reviews, 24 photos
- Wales Intro, 27 reviews, 21 photos
- New York City Intro, 15 reviews, 25 photos, 4 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 21 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue