"Pierre_Rouss's St-Étienne and Volcanoes region Pag" Top 5 Page for this destination Saint-Étienne by Pierre_Rouss
Saint-Étienne Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 87 photos
As mentioned in my France homepage, I chose St-Étienne as my Volcanoes region anchor city. It should have been Clermont-Ferrand, but this city was not available in VT. The Volcanoes region is located South of Paris half way to the Méditéranean sea.
It is a magnificent region, and as its name indicate, renowned for mineralogical wonders mainly old volcanoes and related apparition.
St-Étienne is nice, you can spend a day or two to visit the city. You can also circle the countryside including the Volcanoes region, it is a great alternative to the Rhone valley on your way back to Paris from the South of France.
Le Puy de Dôme This oooold volcano can be visited just about all year. The entrance is regulated and there is a fee to... more travel advice
Pierre_Rouss' Related Pages
Saint-Étienne Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pierre_Rouss's St-Étienne and Volcanoes region Pag"
- "Saint Etienne"
- "St Etienne"
- "Umfufu's St.Etienne de Maurs"
- "French Nobility Here I come"
- "Werdok à St.Etienne"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint-Étienne
- Hotels in Saint-Étienne
- Transportation in Saint-Étienne
- Nightlife in Saint-Étienne
- Restaurants in Saint-Étienne
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Saint-Étienne
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Saint-Étienne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint-Étienne
Top 10 Pages
- Montreal Intro, 90 reviews, 72 photos, 8 travelogues
- London Intro, 31 reviews, 52 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 24 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues
- Perth Intro, 34 reviews, 20 photos
- Canada Intro, 2 reviews, 49 photos, 12 travelogues
- Plymouth Intro, 26 reviews, 24 photos
- Wales Intro, 27 reviews, 21 photos
- New York City Intro, 15 reviews, 25 photos, 4 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 21 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue