"Palos Verdes" Rancho Palos Verdes by kellinwood
Rancho Palos Verdes Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 86 photos
The cliffs of Palos Verdes offer great views of the Pacific ocean and Catalina Island. In the winter between December and March you can see the migration of Grey whales as they pass by. In recent years there have also been Blue whales visible from the coast during the summer and early fall. The Point Vincente Interpretive center is a great place to watch for whales. Bring a pair of binoculars and a warm jacket or wind breaker.
kellinwood's Related Pages
Rancho Palos Verdes Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Palos Verdes"
- "Great spot for Birthdays and Weddings!"
- "The Californian Dream"
- "Rancho Palos Verdes"
- "Now This is Living!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rancho Palos Verdes
- Hotels in Rancho Palos Verdes
- Restaurants in Rancho Palos Verdes
- Warnings and Dangers in Rancho Palos Verdes
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rancho Palos Verdes
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Rancho Palos Verdes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rancho Palos Verdes
Photos in Rancho Palos VerdesSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kailua Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos
- Wailua Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Monterey Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Waimea Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Honolulu Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Oahu Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Big Sur Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Kaneohe Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Lihue Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Rancho Palos Verdes Intro, 1 review, 6 photos