"Ocean, Beer, Food" kellinwood's Profile
Some of my favorite activities in and around the ocean are sailing, yacht racing, body surfing, stand-up paddle boarding, whale watching, and simply sitting and staring at the sea.
I recently moved to Kailua, Hawaii - a laid back beach town. As a result, my relationship with the ocean has expanded in new directions.
This should tell you something about my preferences for dining. I'm more comfortable in a local dive than a high-end place with fancy cuisine. I actively seek out the best in casual establishments. Some of the most memberable meals I've had were in true dives.
In 1987 I got bitten by the home brewing bug. For the eight years that followed I brewed a batch every couple of months learning all I could about the craft. Road trips with my buddies inevitably included stopping at local microbreweries to sample the suds. Several trips were made to San Fransisco solely for the purpose of visiting the Anchor Brewery. You can get a taste for my passion by reading this.
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 52 Reviews
- 126 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 23 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- Commented on kellinwood's profile page
- Posted in Travel Kapaa Forum "Re: Life on Kauai"
- kellinwood and kahnjetta are now friends.
- updated a Kailua Travel Page "Laid-Back Beach Town"
updated their Profile Page "Ocean, Beer, Food"
- Wrote a Review Valley of the Temples in Kaneohe Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Valley of the Temples"
- Uploaded a Video to Oahu
VideosSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kailua Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos
- Wailua Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Monterey Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Waimea Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Honolulu Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Oahu Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Big Sur Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Kaneohe Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Lihue Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Rancho Palos Verdes Intro, 1 review, 6 photos