"Cold City - Warm welcome" Vilnius by Flying.Scotsman
Vilnius Travel Guide: 1,749 reviews and 3,686 photos
We arrived in Vilnius late on a wintry afternoon and took a taxi to our hotel. One of our first sights we saw was Vilnius Cathedral. The next 3 days did not disappoint us as we explored the city. What struck us most, however, was the friendliness of almost everyone we met. Vilnius was a wonderful last stop on our 3 cities tour of the Baltic countries.
These 2 churches run togrther allthough they were built separately. Both have some interesting architectural features. A... more travel advice
This interesting restaurant is located right in the centre of the Old Town. The staff were very friendly and explained... more travel advice
Flying.Scotsman's Related Pages
Vilnius Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Very friendly, very historical and inexpensive :-)"
- "Vilnius - City of Churches"
- "Vilnius - mix of cultures"
- "The Wonderful Vilnius"
- "Vilnius - my grandparents' love"
- "One of my Favourite Cities"
- "THREE CAPITALS IN FIVE DAYS"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vilnius
- Hotels in Vilnius
- Transportation in Vilnius
- Nightlife in Vilnius
- Restaurants in Vilnius
- Shopping in Vilnius
- Warnings and Dangers in Vilnius
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vilnius
- 4 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Vilnius?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vilnius
Photos in VilniusSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Malta Intro, 30 reviews, 93 photos
- Paris Intro, 25 reviews, 62 photos
- Fife Intro, 15 reviews, 70 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 16 reviews, 60 photos
- Tallinn Intro, 14 reviews, 52 photos
- Riga Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos
- Budapest Intro, 14 reviews, 34 photos
- Nice Intro, 12 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Loch Lomond Intro, 12 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dubrovnik Intro, 8 reviews, 30 photos