"Biot" Top 5 Page for this destination Biot by Flying.Scotsman
Biot Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 80 photos
Biot is a very picturesque medieval "village perche" that sits on a hilltop only 4 km from the Mediterranean beaches between Antibes and Nice. The guidebooks advise that Biot is very crowded with tourists in summer but still retains its natural charm. We were there on a Thursday in late April and the bulk of visitors were guests at a wedding which took over the Place des Arcades. This may be a good reason to visit out of season. A walk around the old town and a nice lunch were the main attractions for us.
The village still seems to be inhabited by locals, and although I am sure there a number of houses are second homes,... more travel advice
Flying.Scotsman's Related Pages
Biot Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Biot Village"
- "It's the Simple Things"
- "Bienvenue à Biot"
- "Biot: Village of arts and tourist shops"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Biot
- Hotels in Biot
- Transportation in Biot
- Restaurants in Biot
- Shopping in Biot
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Biot
- 4 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Biot?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Biot
Top 10 Pages
- Malta Intro, 28 reviews, 88 photos
- Paris Intro, 25 reviews, 62 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 16 reviews, 60 photos
- Fife Intro, 13 reviews, 60 photos
- Tallinn Intro, 14 reviews, 52 photos
- Riga Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos
- Budapest Intro, 14 reviews, 34 photos
- Nice Intro, 12 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Loch Lomond Intro, 11 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dubrovnik Intro, 8 reviews, 30 photos