"Villefranche - Beautiful secluded port near Nice" Villefranche-sur-Mer by Flying.Scotsman
Villefranche-sur-Mer Travel Guide: 94 reviews and 229 photos
Villefranche is an excellent place for a short visit (we've done that 3 times), it is also ideal for a short break or even a longer holiday. Although it is very small, it has several grocery shops, a number of cafes and bars, and eating places. It has bus and train links to Nice (only 2 short stops by train), and Monte Carlo, and therefore evrywhere on the Cote d'Azur. If you get tired of walking along the harbour and through the streets and squares of the old town, then just walk up to the train station and go wherever you want.
On our most recent visit to Villefranche in March, 2012, we did some more exploring and got lost again. It really is a... more travel advice
As well as the many narrow streets there is the more open harbour area. Here are a number of hotels and restarants from... more travel advice
Flying.Scotsman's Related Pages
Villefranche-sur-Mer Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The charm of Villefranche-sur-Mer"
- "Cocteau's Villefranche sur Mer"
- "Beautiful Villefranche-sur-Mer!"
- "Qu'elle ne change jamais"
- "Villefranche-sur-Mer, France"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Villefranche-sur-Mer
- Hotels in Villefranche-sur-Mer
- Transportation in Villefranche-sur-Mer
- Restaurants in Villefranche-sur-Mer
- Shopping in Villefranche-sur-Mer
- Warnings and Dangers in Villefranche-sur-Mer
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 5 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Villefranche-sur-Mer?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Villefranche-sur-Mer
Photos in Villefranche-sur-MerSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Malta Intro, 28 reviews, 88 photos
- Paris Intro, 25 reviews, 62 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 16 reviews, 60 photos
- Fife Intro, 12 reviews, 55 photos
- Tallinn Intro, 14 reviews, 52 photos
- Riga Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos
- Budapest Intro, 14 reviews, 34 photos
- Nice Intro, 12 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Loch Lomond Intro, 11 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dubrovnik Intro, 8 reviews, 30 photos