"WELCOME" Flying.Scotsman's Profile

About Me

I was born in Toronto in 1947 and lived there until 1971 when my wife and I decided to travel. Since 1973 we have lived in Scotland and have done as much travelling as possible... just beginners compared to some of the members on Virtual Tourist. We live in Balloch at the south end of Loch Lomond. We go back to Toronto for 2 to 3 weeks roughly every year now, have a son in China, a son in Melbourne, and a daughter and 2 grandsons in Glasgow. We've been to China twice, and Australia once. We try to travel to Europe as much as possible. In the last 5 years we have been to Paris four times, northern France, Nice, Budapest, Krakow, Marrakech, Ljubljana, Venice, Tallinn, Vilnius, Riga, Barcelona, Lisbon and Malta.

Paris - our favourite city

Paris must be our favourite city, I've been there 6 times and Mrs Flying.Scotsman has been there 7; she went there in 1967 before we met. We never tire of just walking her streets and revisiting places we already know, but always discovering things we have never seen before. It is an exciting city, full of market stalls and narrow streets, but also huge parks and wide boulevards. Visit my Paris pages to see more photographs and some tips to help you when you visit Paris.

• Intro Updated Nov 9, 2011

Personal Pages (1)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Flying.Scotsman's Profile Photo

Flying.Scotsman

“Have watercolours, will travel”

Real Name