"Georgia" Georgia by Veroali
Georgia Travel Guide: 1,585 reviews and 5,183 photos
I spent nearly a month in Georgia this year. It was both a trip and work experience. I belonged to a group of Czechoslovakian people full of energy and effort to help in National park in Tusheti region. The reward for work were extraordinary views in the mountains of Caucasus, extremely hospitable people, good wine and unforgettable experience.
Here I would like to share the information and experience, which can be useful for anyone, who wants to travel to Georgia.
- Pros:Beautiful Nature and Safety
- Cons:No ecology yet
- In a nutshell:Great place to spend time in the mountains or at the sea
Davit Gareja is located close to Azerbaijan border and has totally different nature scenery than the rest of Georgia.... more travel advice
If you travel to Georgia, you will probably not miss the capital of Tbilisi. It is very pleasing and absolutely safe... more travel advice
Veroali's Related Pages
Georgia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One of my Absolute Favorite places in the World"
- "through georgia on my bicycle."
- "Across Georgia by marshrutkas"
- "The beautiful country of Stalin"
- "always on my, my, my, my, my, my, my, mind......"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Georgia
- Hotels in Georgia
- Transportation in Georgia
- Nightlife in Georgia
- Restaurants in Georgia
- Shopping in Georgia
- Warnings and Dangers in Georgia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Georgia
- 6 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Georgia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Georgia
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 46 reviews, 126 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sarajevo Intro, 29 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brno Intro, 29 reviews, 51 photos
- Madrid Intro, 17 reviews, 56 photos
- Tucepi Intro, 21 reviews, 44 photos
- Vienna Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Marrakesh Intro, 12 reviews, 39 photos
- Lednice Intro, 10 reviews, 30 photos
- Rabat Intro, 7 reviews, 24 photos
- Essaouira Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos