"Jumping Around Beverly Hills!" Top 5 Page for this destination Beverly Hills by jumpingnorman

Beverly Hills Travel Guide: 112 reviews and 209 photos

Shopping on Rodeo Drive!

Although it somewhat hurts my wallet when we go to Beverly Hills, I still enjoy pictures I have taken there with my wife and the kids --- like this one with them "strolling" along the pavement by those expensive shops and restaurants...

But, as my VT friend "mallyak" has pointed out, the twins don't seem impressed...hehehe...I think they still have jet lag at this time because we just got back from Asia when this picture was taken...

• Intro Updated Jun 28, 2009

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Nov 4, 2009 at 6:09 AM

What fun to have a picture taken with Winona Judd. I really like her music. She had a gig at Casino Windsor a couple of months ago. It was sold out right away and the Hall holds 5000 people.

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Aug 1, 2009 at 10:38 PM

~ Hi, Norman & thanks for your good tips! Tell your nice family I said hi!

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Jun 28, 2009 at 12:50 PM

I enjoyed driving around Beverly Hills. Nice tips.

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    Mar 21, 2009 at 8:58 PM

I am glad you and your family had a good time. Did you get a chance to drive around there hood? Oh, if you catch one of those hollywood tours they take up and along all of the celebrity homes.

• mallyak's Profile Photo
    Mar 16, 2009 at 12:38 PM

The little ones don't seem that impressed with the lives of the rich and the famous!

jumpingnorman

“Stay Hungry Stay Foolish TRAVEL MORE”

Badges & Stats in Beverly Hills

Have you been to Beverly Hills?