"My Son Learning to Jump at Navajo Monument!" Navajo National Monument by jumpingnorman
Navajo National Monument Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 52 photos
Although in the Navajo Nation, the Betatakin was actually made by the Hopi Indians who descended from the Hisatsinom.... more travel advice
If you follow the Sandal Trail, there will be another trail that forks from it - The Aspen Trail. This trail promises a... more travel advice
jumpingnorman's Related Pages
Navajo National Monument Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Son Learning to Jump at Navajo Monument!"
- "Navajo National Monument"
- "In the Shadow of Window Rock"
- "Betakin Ruins"
- "Basaic Navajo National Monument Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Navajo National Monument
- 6 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (49)
Have you been to Navajo National Monument?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Navajo National Monument
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Unexpectedly in Lisbon next..."
- Uploaded a Video to Navajo National Monument
- Uploaded a Photo to "Jumping Around Navajo Nation!"
- updated a Navajo National Monument Travelogue "Jumping Around Navajo Nation!"
- Wrote a Review Who built the Betatakin? The Hopis! in Navajo National Monument Favorites
Photos in Navajo National MonumentSee All Photos (37)
Videos in Navajo National MonumentSee All Videos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phoenix Intro, 53 reviews, 116 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 16 reviews, 93 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Al Karnak Intro, 6 reviews, 89 photos, 10 travelogues
- Glendale Intro, 15 reviews, 77 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pasay City Intro, 1 review, 87 photos, 10 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 1 review, 85 photos, 10 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 11 reviews, 74 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Juan Intro, 16 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mandaluyong Intro, 85 photos, 10 travelogues