"Jumping Around Gilbert!" Gilbert by jumpingnorman
Gilbert Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 22 photos
Look at this, my son is learning how to jump too!!! Hehehe...
Gilbert has become an awesome town and has a great shopping scene through the San Tan Village...you gotta check it out when you're there...
And wow, the parks - they're awesome...
It's great we live only an hour away...we were just there and these pictures were taken July 5, 2009 day after Independence Day!
- Pros:excellent parks and great shopping for everybody
After shopping at the Sun Tan Village, we also headed off to Freestone Park which has an amazing cascading waterfall... more travel advice
jumpingnorman's Related Pages
Gilbert Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Gilbert
- 2 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (49)
Have you been to Gilbert?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gilbert
Photos in GilbertSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phoenix Intro, 53 reviews, 116 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 16 reviews, 93 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Al Karnak Intro, 6 reviews, 89 photos, 10 travelogues
- Glendale Intro, 15 reviews, 77 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pasay City Intro, 1 review, 87 photos, 10 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 1 review, 85 photos, 10 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 11 reviews, 74 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Juan Intro, 16 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mandaluyong Intro, 85 photos, 10 travelogues