"Jumping Around Soldotna!" Soldotna by jumpingnorman
Soldotna Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 70 photos
We were on our way to Homer from Anchorage and my sister who was driving saw somebody selling kettle corn...the car went into a screech and thank God I was wearing my seatbelt! Women drivers, hehehe...
But it was a really good stop - the popcorn was really tasty!
It was so tasty we decided to sleep in Soldotna for a night!
I think I read that the man who caught this huge salmon already passed away at 84 years old...
My sister and I had been driving the whole day in Southern Alaska and we decided not to go back to our "paid" hotel in... more travel advice
jumpingnorman's Related Pages
Soldotna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Great Salmon Fishing"
- "Town on the Kenai river"
- "Jumping Around Soldotna!"
- "America's Last Frontier"
- "Soldotna – Alaska’s Kenai River City"
- "smoked salmon spread"
- "Hot Tips On Soldotna AK"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Soldotna
- Hotels in Soldotna
- Transportation in Soldotna
- Nightlife in Soldotna
- Restaurants in Soldotna
- Shopping in Soldotna
- Warnings and Dangers in Soldotna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Soldotna
- 2 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (49)
Have you been to Soldotna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Soldotna
Photos in SoldotnaSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phoenix Intro, 53 reviews, 116 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 16 reviews, 93 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Al Karnak Intro, 6 reviews, 89 photos, 10 travelogues
- Glendale Intro, 15 reviews, 77 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pasay City Intro, 1 review, 87 photos, 10 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 1 review, 85 photos, 10 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 11 reviews, 74 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Juan Intro, 16 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mandaluyong Intro, 85 photos, 10 travelogues