"Jumping Around Guatemala!" Guatemala by jumpingnorman
Guatemala Travel Guide: 2,972 reviews and 8,485 photos
In 2012, there was talk of the end of the world!
(which did not happen of course,
otherwise you would not be reading this)
So I made a little video of my short trip to Tikal, haha
Hope you like it:
JUMPING NORMAN IN TIKAL, GUATEMALA!
Tikal is considered as the largest pre-Columbian Mayan ruins and was declared a UNESCO Heritage Site in 1979. I thought... more travel advice
jumpingnorman's Related Pages
Guatemala Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "GUATEMALA - SECURITY"
- "Guatemala- Land of Volcanoes & Mayan Temples"
- "A perfect holiday destination?"
- "The Whimsical and Art Deco"
- "Guatemala City, not that ugly!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Guatemala
- Hotels in Guatemala
- Transportation in Guatemala
- Nightlife in Guatemala
- Restaurants in Guatemala
- Shopping in Guatemala
- Warnings and Dangers in Guatemala
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Guatemala
- 9 Reviews
- 169 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Guatemala?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Guatemala
- Posted in Travel Phoenix Forum "Re: Visiting on 1-25-14 what to..."
- updated a Guatemala Travel Page "Jumping Around Guatemala!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Visit the Mayan Ruins of TIKAL!"
- Wrote a Review Visit the Mayan Ruins of TIKAL! in Guatemala Things to Do
- Commented on one of iwys's Guatemala travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phoenix Intro, 52 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 16 reviews, 93 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Al Karnak Intro, 6 reviews, 89 photos, 10 travelogues
- Glendale Intro, 15 reviews, 77 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pasay City Intro, 1 review, 87 photos, 10 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 1 review, 85 photos, 10 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 11 reviews, 74 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Juan Intro, 16 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mandaluyong Intro, 85 photos, 10 travelogues