"Jumping Around Iceland!" Iceland by jumpingnorman

Iceland Travel Guide: 5,729 reviews and 17,283 photos

WOW!

Just how does one explain the feeling when you are landing into one of the youngest land formations on our planet? Everything seems to be so new and fresh and still forming new land crusts...the lava rocks covered with moss as you are leaving Reykjavik airport are just out of this world...

I truly hope you visit this country. They have only 300,000 people and despite their current economic problems, the people retain their positive outlook and class...

One has never been in a thermal pool unless you have been in the Blue Lagoon...forget about the other spas - this is ultimate relaxation and soul-renewal!

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
I made a short video of my trip to Iceland!
Hope you like this:

JUMPING NORMAN IN ICELAND!

• Intro Updated Mar 22, 2013

• EllenH's Profile Photo
    Dec 19, 2009 at 6:08 PM

seriously thinking of going soon and would definitely use your input.

• mircaskirca's Profile Photo
    Aug 21, 2009 at 10:15 PM

Oh, Iceland has always been a dream destination for me! Would love to see those waterfalls and geysers! Haha, perhaps even encounter with the Elves ;) Thanks for the useful info, Norman! :)

• hopang's Profile Photo
    Aug 19, 2009 at 6:50 AM

Excellent Iceland page with marvellous photographs. Godafoss Waterfalls certainly looks amazing. Golden Circle tour indeed sounds wonderful and interesting to us. Thanks for sharing. ~ho & pang

• jusdenise93's Profile Photo
    Jul 16, 2009 at 3:47 AM

The waterfalls are awesome! Funny, when there are no railings on the edges people get very daring, it reminds me of the Grand Canyon where the same thing happens.

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Jul 15, 2009 at 2:17 PM

Lucky you, only $250 for air part of the trip, would cost me thousands, so don't think I'll ever get there. I really enjoyed reading your interesting pages. The waterfalls looked magnificent!

• christine.j's Profile Photo
    Jul 15, 2009 at 1:24 AM

A wonderful page, Norman. Iceland has been on our wish list for many years now, I do hope we'll manage to go there once.

• Andrew_W_K's Profile Photo
    Jul 13, 2009 at 12:23 AM

No pics on the Golden Circle?

• Pinat's Profile Photo
    Jul 11, 2009 at 7:44 AM

Hey Norman! I guess I never thought about Iceland in my life but now I feel like hoping to go one day just to see those amazing waterfalls and taste the yoghurt & water:) Have a nice weekend!

• lindyz's Profile Photo
    Jun 22, 2009 at 1:12 AM

Mmm Iceland-not really on my wish list, but it looks amazing! That is, except for the Rams Testicles!!!!

• Jun 16, 2009 at 11:09 AM

So that's how you became "The Most Handsome Man on VT!" It was the silica mud at the Blue Lagoon!! :)

jumpingnorman

“Stay Hungry Stay Foolish TRAVEL MORE”

Badges & Stats in Iceland

Have you been to Iceland?

Latest Activity in Iceland