"Jumping Around Krakow, Poland!" Krakow by jumpingnorman

Krakow Travel Guide: 4,468 reviews and 10,527 photos

The Wawel Castle (my nickname Wawel)

I like this Wawel castle because my sister used to call me Wawel when I was small and the name stuck! But I just go by Norman to sound more professional, hehehe...

So, I saw this Wawel Castle as I was reading the Brittanica Encyclopedia (yes I read encyclopedias before - I was a major, straight A, nerd --- still am, hehehe)...AND I VOWED to visit the Wawel castle someday...

I did.

This place is amazing!

I had never been to a saltmine before and boy! -- was I in for a treat when I visited the Wieliczka Salt Mine on the southeast outskirts of Krakow!

So, I became a saltmine addict and went to another in Bogota, Colombia the next year... (there really is a saltmine I visited in Bogota --- I am not referring to drugs. lol --- I don't do drugs- never did! My Mom will kill me!)

• Intro Updated May 11, 2009

• barbskie's Profile Photo
    May 27, 2010 at 2:37 PM

hey Norman, how are? i guess you're busy preparing for the jumping meet in pinass. wish i'll be there :) hey, thanks for including me to the group of jumpers to krakow meet. BOW :)

• utchie's Profile Photo
    May 26, 2010 at 7:42 AM

yey. i made it to your album. :) im so honored. thanks norman.

• winzkie_d_pooh's Profile Photo
    May 16, 2010 at 4:56 AM

wow such a great idea...vt euromeet krakow jumping album...love it super...thankz for including my pics and all our pics...thank you very very much...ingatz...

• eden_teuling's Profile Photo
    May 6, 2010 at 5:51 AM

thanks, Norman. A wonderful idea and wonderfully done! elisabeth from The Netherlands.

• SONG's Profile Photo
    May 5, 2010 at 10:23 AM

WOW. Hours and hours went into your jumping album for Krakow. A big thanks!!

• JennysTravels's Profile Photo
    May 5, 2010 at 5:28 AM

Ciao Norman! You've been a busy man. Thanks for taking the time to add me to your album! Nicely done!

• black_mimi99's Profile Photo
    May 5, 2010 at 2:52 AM

Great Jumping abum Norman, all the jumping look great...:) Hugz from France....^_^

• asianbelle's Profile Photo
    May 4, 2010 at 8:10 PM

Thanks for this album Norman. We signed up as VAs in the Euromeet. See you there!

• Cristian_Uluru's Profile Photo
    May 4, 2010 at 11:39 AM

Hi Norman!!! Fantastic jumping album!!! My jumping photo with you and Nannette is always amazing! :) All the best from the rainy Milan.

• EuromeetKrakow2010's Profile Photo
    May 4, 2010 at 12:11 AM

Hi Norman! Fantastic jumping albums! Thanks a million. You are awesome! Hugs :-]]], smiles :-))) and best regards from both matcrazies!

jumpingnorman

“Stay Hungry Stay Foolish TRAVEL MORE”

Badges & Stats in Krakow