"Jumping Around Quezon City where I Grew Up!" Top 5 Page for this destination Quezon City by jumpingnorman
Quezon City Travel Guide: 209 reviews and 812 photos
I visited my childhood home in 2006 in Quezon City, and I was glad I did because that was to be the last time I saw this water tower at the back of our old house. I used to climb up this tower almost everyday when I was six years old (about 60 feet or more) and it's a miracle I never fell - or jumped, hehehe...
Here it now looks so rusty and overgrown...
The tower was DEMOLISHED in 2008 after the lot and our old house was sold -- and an apartment complex is currently being built on the very grounds where I rode my bike and the garden where I used to plant little "mung" seeds just to see them grow so quickly...
Because my family migrated to USA in the 1970's, the house was neglected and the garden looked like a jungle in Papua New Guinea when I saw it again (whereas it used to be so well-kept and loved, and we had so many people working for us since we even had a bakery near it)....
Oh well, we do move on with our lives but memories do stay with us forever...
CLICK ON THIS TO VIEW MY GUESTBOOK AND MAP
Even before the Makati area became the more cosmopolitan shopping and theater distrcit, we were already fond of going to... more travel advice
If you want to go for a nice walk in a nice park in the middle of the city, then head off to the Wild Life Park where... more travel advice
Written Nov 29, 2009
#1 GUESS WHO'S JUMPING IN TIME THROUGH TRAVEL?
Written Dec 6, 2009
#2 GUESS WHO'S JUMPING IN TIME THROUGH TRAVEL?
Written Nov 30, 2009
#3 GUESS WHO'S JUMPING IN TIME THROUGH TRAVEL?
Written Dec 6, 2009
#4 GUESS WHO'S JUMPING IN TIME THROUGH TRAVEL?
jumpingnorman's Related Pages
Quezon City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Jumping Around Quezon City where I Grew Up!"
- "Ahhhhh...Quezon City"
- "My Hometown: Quezon City"
- "A City Close to my heart"
- "City of Stars"
- "Progressive Quezon City"
- "This is actually where I live"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Quezon City
- Hotels in Quezon City
- Transportation in Quezon City
- Nightlife in Quezon City
- Restaurants in Quezon City
- Shopping in Quezon City
- Warnings and Dangers in Quezon City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Quezon City
- 7 Reviews
- 74 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Quezon City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Quezon City
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Getting ready for cyclone Ita"
- Uploaded a Photo to "#9 GUESS WHO'S JUMPING IN TIME THROUGH TRAVEL?"
- updated a Quezon City Travelogue "#9 GUESS WHO'S JUMPING IN TIME THROUGH TRAVEL?"
- Commented on one of cyndymc's Quezon City travel pages
- Wrote a Review Sing the Karaoke in Timog and Tomas Morato areas in Quezon City Nightlife
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phoenix Intro, 52 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 16 reviews, 93 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Al Karnak Intro, 6 reviews, 89 photos, 10 travelogues
- Glendale Intro, 15 reviews, 77 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pasay City Intro, 1 review, 87 photos, 10 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 1 review, 85 photos, 10 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 11 reviews, 74 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Juan Intro, 16 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mandaluyong Intro, 85 photos, 10 travelogues