"Jumping Around Our Very Own State - ARIZONA!" Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona by jumpingnorman
Arizona Travel Guide: 10,506 reviews and 28,566 photos
I finally decided to raise my family in Arizona after finding a great place to work here in addition to the rapid social and financial growth of the Phoenix area...
We took advantage of the real estate boom while we lived here - and during the economic recession of 2008, we continued enjoying living in this wonderful state.
Hopefully, the economy will get better...and we are confident it will...
UPDATE 2013: Economy is getting better. Also recently, I have been practicing on making videos. Here is my new Arizona video:
This is where I take friends and family when they visit us :)
Here is my daughter comforting her brother at the Chapel of the Holy Cross in Sedona - her brother is two minutes younger. We have lost count of how many times we have brought them to this magical place, and we do enjoy raising our kids in Arizona. The people are friendly, the city is booming and developing, and we don't have harsh winters, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, tsunamis....just the sun (and 3 months of really hot weather).
But we always find ways to escape the heat and cooler places are just either a drive or a plane away.
We have not even scratched the surface of all the things you can find in Arizona. Interestingly, the land area of Arizona is almost exactly the same as the land mass of our mother country, the Philippines. The freeways are clean and wide and I enjoy my long drivings, but sometimes we also take the train to the Grand Canyon. The Sky Harbor Airport is a busy international airport with direct flights to South America and Europe, and of course free Wi-fi!
I hope you enjoy the pages and tips I will be adding about my home state as I continue being a VT traveller!
Saguaro is pronounced “suh-war-o”, although I say “SAHG-WA-RO” which is wrong…but then who cares... this Cacti could... more travel advice
This is a favorite retirement community now or maybe a second home for vacations for some -- but the place is booming... more travel advice
jumpingnorman's Related Pages
Arizona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful, Historic Arizona"
- "WALK IN BEAUTY"
- "Jumping Around Our Very Own State - ARIZONA!"
- "Arizona, breathtaking scenery"
- "Jumping Thelma and Louise in Arizona!!!"
- "Raising Arizona to New Heights"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Arizona
- Hotels in Arizona
- Transportation in Arizona
- Nightlife in Arizona
- Restaurants in Arizona
- Shopping in Arizona
- Warnings and Dangers in Arizona
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Arizona
- 229 Reviews
- 824 Photos
- 24 Forum posts
- 32 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Arizona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Arizona
- Posted in Travel Phoenix Forum "Re: Visiting on 1-25-14 what to..."
- updated a Arizona Travel Page "Jumping Around Our Very Own State - ARIZONA!"
- Commented on one of Jumping's Arizona travel pages
- Uploaded a Video to Arizona
- Uploaded a Photo to "Montezuma Castle along I-17"
- Wrote a Review All about the Cactus: Saguaro... in Arizona Local Customs
Videos in ArizonaSee All Videos (31)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phoenix Intro, 52 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 16 reviews, 93 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Al Karnak Intro, 6 reviews, 89 photos, 10 travelogues
- Glendale Intro, 15 reviews, 77 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pasay City Intro, 1 review, 87 photos, 10 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 1 review, 85 photos, 10 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 11 reviews, 74 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Juan Intro, 16 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mandaluyong Intro, 85 photos, 10 travelogues