"Jumping Around Our Very Own State - ARIZONA!" Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona by jumpingnorman

Arizona Travel Guide: 10,552 reviews and 28,750 photos

Living in Arizona!

I finally decided to raise my family in Arizona after finding a great place to work here in addition to the rapid social and financial growth of the Phoenix area...

We took advantage of the real estate boom while we lived here - and during the economic recession of 2008, we continued enjoying living in this wonderful state.

Hopefully, the economy will get better...and we are confident it will...

UPDATE 2013: Economy is getting better. Also recently, I have been practicing on making videos. Here is my new Arizona video:

GRAND SCHEME OF NATURE: ARIZONA + UTAH
This is where I take friends and family when they visit us :)

The jumping twins were born in Arizona!

Here is my daughter comforting her brother at the Chapel of the Holy Cross in Sedona - her brother is two minutes younger. We have lost count of how many times we have brought them to this magical place, and we do enjoy raising our kids in Arizona. The people are friendly, the city is booming and developing, and we don't have harsh winters, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, tsunamis....just the sun (and 3 months of really hot weather).

But we always find ways to escape the heat and cooler places are just either a drive or a plane away.

There is so much to explore in our state!

We have not even scratched the surface of all the things you can find in Arizona. Interestingly, the land area of Arizona is almost exactly the same as the land mass of our mother country, the Philippines. The freeways are clean and wide and I enjoy my long drivings, but sometimes we also take the train to the Grand Canyon. The Sky Harbor Airport is a busy international airport with direct flights to South America and Europe, and of course free Wi-fi!

I hope you enjoy the pages and tips I will be adding about my home state as I continue being a VT traveller!

• Pros:HOT
  • Cons:HOT
  • Intro Updated Feb 21, 2013

• hopang's Profile Photo
    Jul 20, 2009 at 9:04 AM

Great overview of Arizona! The Grand Canyon and the Montezuma Well really impress us a lot. Thanks for sharing. ~ho & pang

• omidamini's Profile Photo
    Jul 9, 2009 at 7:14 PM

Yhanks for very good information about Arizona my friend.

• LadyRVG's Profile Photo
    Jun 30, 2009 at 6:06 AM

Your children are beautiful Norman! Arizona is a great place to raise kids. I have family all over the state of Arizona. There is so much to do and see and the kids love it.

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Jun 7, 2009 at 2:12 PM

Strange to say I have arrived virtually in Arizona when it is too hot & you have left for cooler climes = nice page :) I would love to see the Grand Canyon in any weather!

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Jun 7, 2009 at 1:44 PM

I have not seen all of Arizona but agree with you that it was a very exciting state! Even though I did not perform any jumping!

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
    May 29, 2009 at 10:15 PM

Excellent page on Arizona! I wish to watch the Grand Canyon and the Montezuma Well with my own eyes one day. Thanks Norman for sharing!

• csordila's Profile Photo
    May 17, 2009 at 11:02 AM

I have once again found a lot of useful Arizona tips!! Thanks for your Balaton visit. Best. L.

• 850prc's Profile Photo
    May 16, 2009 at 4:03 PM

Your AZ page is a darned good reason to jump up and down, Norman. I really enjoy reading your tips and of your travels. You're a good guy, proud to be your VT friend. Family is everything, isn't it?

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    May 4, 2009 at 5:16 AM

Wonderful page on Arizona Norman. It's been too long since Hans and I have visited, but we will be back - more sooner than later. I love Sedona!

• gildapaolina's Profile Photo
    May 2, 2009 at 7:29 AM

Thank you for visiting the Footprint !!! :) Hope to be in Arizona once in this life, it seems like a God's painting... All the best to you and your wonderful family! Cheers Gil

jumpingnorman Used To Live Here!

jumpingnorman

“Stay Hungry Stay Foolish TRAVEL MORE”

Badges & Stats in Arizona

Have you been to Arizona?

Latest Activity in Arizona