"Jumping Around Fatima" Fátima by jumpingnorman
Fátima Travel Guide: 87 reviews and 186 photos
WHAT TO DO: In Fatima, you can "walk" the Hungarian Stations of the Cross which consist of 14 chapels built along a 3 kilometer stone walkway leading uphill to a marble monument of Christ on the cross.
AND HERE IS A VIDEO I MADE OF OUR WALK AROUND FATIMA:
We took a picture (next picture) at the exact spot where Lucia, Jacinta and Francisco took their famous photograph - it is amazing that the wall and home is preserved and you can still pinpoint the exact rocks that were on the wall...(in the picture are the jumping siblings and the guy at the left is a Filipino we met during the tour)
Because the 3 children saw the apparition on May 13, 1917, MAY is a busy month in Fatima. And there are also several... more travel advice
jumpingnorman's Related Pages
Fátima Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "...not a pilgrimage..."
- "Religous? Make your own mind up!"
- "Fatima - Faith and Business"
- "Fatima - Portugal's Holiest Town"
- "Sinners & Saints"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fátima
- Hotels in Fátima
- Transportation in Fátima
- Nightlife in Fátima
- Restaurants in Fátima
- Shopping in Fátima
- Warnings and Dangers in Fátima
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fátima
- 3 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
Have you been to Fátima?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fátima
Photos in FátimaSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phoenix Intro, 52 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 16 reviews, 93 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Al Karnak Intro, 6 reviews, 89 photos, 10 travelogues
- Glendale Intro, 15 reviews, 77 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pasay City Intro, 1 review, 87 photos, 10 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 1 review, 85 photos, 10 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 11 reviews, 74 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Juan Intro, 16 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mandaluyong Intro, 85 photos, 10 travelogues