"Jumping Around South America!" Top 5 Page for this destination South America by jumpingnorman
South America Travel Guide: 52,905 reviews and 139,641 photos
Always wanted to hike up that mountain overlooking the Incan ruins found by Hiram Bingham in 1911. Besides, Machu Picchu also won as one of the New Seven Wonders on 07/07/07...gotta complete the list! Make sure you visit when it is not raining, and the views are spectacularly clear!
An international Asian magazine even printed my experiences at the Machu Picchu!
Heard a lot about the kidnappings and danger (BTW I am very happy for Ingrid Betancourt and her family! 2008 amazing rescue...), but I just felt I had to visit this beautiful city even if. I did not feel unsafe in Bogota at all (visited 2007) - maybe it is unsafe in the remote areas.
The saltmine at Zipaquira with the huge undeground Cathedral was the reason why I wanted to go. I saw it on TV and it reminded me of a similar saltmine cathedral I visited in Krakow, Poland. Indeed, Bogota is a very wonderful city not to be missed!
Congratulations to Christ the Redeemer for being one of the New Seven Wonders - I enjoy my visits to Brazil and I think Rio de Janeiro is one of the most beautiful cities in the world!
Please see the start of JUMPING PICTURES in South America at
Guess Who’s Jumping in South America?
Then, there's more jumping pictures at the following continental areas:
Guess Who’s Jumping in Australia and Oceania?
Guess Who’s Jumping in Asia?
Guess Who’s Jumping in Africa?
Guess Who’s Jumping in North America?
Guess Who’s Jumping in Europe?
Guess Who's Jumping in Hawaii?
Guess Who's Jumping in Caribbean and Central America?
…so if you have a jumping picture of yourself on your VT pages (or of your son, daughter, dog, cat, kangaroo, lemur... ) --- tell me if you could be in my Gallery and I’ll download your picture! Or you could send the picture to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
But please please please be careful when you jump...land on both feet, hehehe...Also, if you're wheelchair-bound, disabled or unable to jump for any-reason-at-all, just a picture of you RAISING UP BOTH OF YOUR ARMS UP IN THE AIR is most welcome to the Gallery!
jumping pictures later on. What a great project!
Thank you for helping with my collection (Goal: To have a jumping picture from every state ---- and from every country...whoa, gotta start collecting NOW, hehehe! )
CLICK ON THIS TO VIEW MY GUESTBOOK AND MAP
OTHER VACCINES that kids "might need" before going intercontinental Yellow Fever Vaccine Yellow fever, a disease... more travel advice
This information came from the CDC regarding vaccination for kids going not only to South America, but to other... more travel advice
jumpingnorman's Related Pages
South America Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "El Corazón Mirando Al Sur"
- "a great continent !"
- "PERU - BOLIVIA - CHILE"
- "Aqui tienen que ir, porque vale la pena !"
- "Jumping Around South America!"
- "You will need a lot more time than you think"
- "South America by luiggi"
- See All...
- Things to Do in South America
- Hotels in South America
- Transportation in South America
- Nightlife in South America
- Restaurants in South America
- Shopping in South America
- Warnings and Dangers in South America
- See All...
Nearby Travel Guides
- See All...
Explore the World
- Phoenix Hotels
- Gulmarg Hotels
- Rio de Janeiro
- Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge Hotels
- Saint Julian's
- Pulau Batam
- Ko Samet
- Williamsburg Village
- Legaspi City
- Port Dickson
- Kampung Kuala Tembeling Hotels
- Mackinac Island Hotels
- Wisconsin Dells
- Namotu Island Hotels
- Sequoia National Park
Badges & Stats in South America
- 76 Reviews
- 444 Photos
- 7 Countries
- 10 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to South America?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in South America
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Facebook Cover Photo Contest!"
- updated a South America Travelogue "GUESS WHO'S JUMPING IN SOUTH AMERICA?"
- Uploaded a Photo to "GUESS WHO'S JUMPING IN SOUTH AMERICA?"
- Wrote a Review Yellow Fever vaccine and more; Intercontinental in South America Warnings and Dangers
Videos in South AmericaSee All Videos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phoenix Intro, 52 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 16 reviews, 93 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Al Karnak Intro, 6 reviews, 89 photos, 10 travelogues
- Glendale Intro, 15 reviews, 77 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pasay City Intro, 1 review, 87 photos, 10 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 1 review, 85 photos, 10 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 11 reviews, 74 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Juan Intro, 16 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mandaluyong Intro, 85 photos, 10 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (319)
Top South America hotels
- Rio de Janeiro Hotels
- 3627 Reviews - 6545 Photos
- Buenos Aires Hotels
- 4775 Reviews - 8888 Photos
- São Paulo Hotels
- 852 Reviews - 1743 Photos
- Lima Hotels
- 1165 Reviews - 2733 Photos
- Salvador da Bahia Hotels
- 630 Reviews - 1335 Photos
- Fortaleza Hotels
- 223 Reviews - 562 Photos
- Cusco Hotels
- 1061 Reviews - 2272 Photos
- Cartagena Hotels
- 524 Reviews - 1486 Photos
- Bogotá Hotels
- 643 Reviews - 1488 Photos
- Foz do Iguaçu Hotels
- 267 Reviews - 637 Photos
- Montevideo Hotels
- 544 Reviews - 1136 Photos
- Ushuaia Hotels
- 410 Reviews - 1141 Photos
- Colonia del Sacramento Hotels
- 212 Reviews - 589 Photos
- Quito Hotels
- 1041 Reviews - 2770 Photos
- Natal Hotels
- 181 Reviews - 415 Photos