"Jumping Around South America!" Top 5 Page for this destination South America by jumpingnorman

South America Travel Guide: 53,352 reviews and 141,767 photos

Machu Picchu

Always wanted to hike up that mountain overlooking the Incan ruins found by Hiram Bingham in 1911. Besides, Machu Picchu also won as one of the New Seven Wonders on 07/07/07...gotta complete the list! Make sure you visit when it is not raining, and the views are spectacularly clear!

An international Asian magazine even printed my experiences at the Machu Picchu!

Bogota, Colombia

Heard a lot about the kidnappings and danger (BTW I am very happy for Ingrid Betancourt and her family! 2008 amazing rescue...), but I just felt I had to visit this beautiful city even if. I did not feel unsafe in Bogota at all (visited 2007) - maybe it is unsafe in the remote areas.

The saltmine at Zipaquira with the huge undeground Cathedral was the reason why I wanted to go. I saw it on TV and it reminded me of a similar saltmine cathedral I visited in Krakow, Poland. Indeed, Bogota is a very wonderful city not to be missed!

Congratulations to Christ the Redeemer for being one of the New Seven Wonders - I enjoy my visits to Brazil and I think Rio de Janeiro is one of the most beautiful cities in the world!

Please see the start of JUMPING PICTURES in South America at
Guess Who’s Jumping in South America?

Then, there's more jumping pictures at the following continental areas:

Guess Who’s Jumping in Australia and Oceania?
Guess Who’s Jumping in Asia?
Guess Who’s Jumping in Africa?
Guess Who’s Jumping in North America?
Guess Who’s Jumping in Europe?
Guess Who's Jumping in Hawaii?
Guess Who's Jumping in Caribbean and Central America?

…so if you have a jumping picture of yourself on your VT pages (or of your son, daughter, dog, cat, kangaroo, lemur... ) --- tell me if you could be in my Gallery and I’ll download your picture! Or you could send the picture to me directly at jumpingnorman@yahoo.com

But please please please be careful when you jump...land on both feet, hehehe...Also, if you're wheelchair-bound, disabled or unable to jump for any-reason-at-all, just a picture of you RAISING UP BOTH OF YOUR ARMS UP IN THE AIR is most welcome to the Gallery!

I am also planning to make a VIDEO of the first 200-300
jumping pictures later on. What a great project!

Thank you for helping with my collection (Goal: To have a jumping picture from every state ---- and from every country...whoa, gotta start collecting NOW, hehehe! )

CLICK ON THIS TO VIEW MY GUESTBOOK AND MAP

• Intro Updated Aug 12, 2009

• msp_ssa's Profile Photo
    Jan 25, 2010 at 8:05 PM

Love your pages, awesome energy!

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Aug 26, 2009 at 6:53 AM

Hi, Norman! Thanks for your extensive tips and photos! Take care

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    Aug 23, 2009 at 2:04 PM

Some very important information about vaccines. Its good to know especially if you have little ones. I just had my boys updated. Have a lovely weekend.

• glabah's Profile Photo
    Aug 16, 2009 at 12:58 AM

Nice introduction to what you have been up to in South America (other than jumping).

• hopang's Profile Photo
    Apr 14, 2009 at 2:53 AM

Great introduction on South America with well-written tips on warnings or dangers especially vaccinations. You have certainly put in a lot of effort into this. Thanks for sharing. ~ho & pang

jumpingnorman

“Stay Hungry Stay Foolish TRAVEL MORE”

Badges & Stats in South America

• 7 Countries

Have you been to South America?

Videos in South America