"Jumping Around Santa Eulalia del Rio!" Santa Eulalia del Río by jumpingnorman

Santa Eulalia del Río Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 30 photos

I decided to go to Eularia using the public bus and I was glad I went to explore this wonderful place. It is just a small city where the only river from the Balearic Islands courses through. It has a very rich history. The name Santa Eularia des Riu dating back from the 16th century when they built a church dedicated to their patron saint.

I arrived and walked directly to the city center from the bus station and just in front of the Riu Town Hall is the tourist info booth from which I got a map and asked for what I can do in the area. The young man attending to the booth just pointed to the church and some photos on the info book – and so I decided to explore the Church of Santa Eularia first.

There is no shortage of beaches in Santa Eularia and all you have to do is walk along the coast because those beaches which you see in the tourist info book are almost all connected.

And I did make quite a mistake because after my mini-train tour which ended at Es Niu Blau, I thought that I could just walk to the beach at the main town on Eularia – but I was wrong since I had to walk really far! Wonderful coastline though and I enjoyed taking some jumping pics!

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

I made a video of my short visit to Ibiza!
Hope you like this video:

JUMPING NORMAN IN IBIZA, SPAIN!

• Intro Updated Mar 14, 2013

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Jun 14, 2011 at 5:16 PM

Good description of the sites and the pictures well done. We go to Barcelona in October, and just returned from Georgia & Florida one month trip

• MD2nd's Profile Photo
    Feb 13, 2010 at 3:19 AM

Thank you for the birthday greetings, yes, January 13th is pretty interesting :-)

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Oct 31, 2009 at 9:13 PM

Nice pic showing how high one can jump - reaching for the blue sky.

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Oct 10, 2009 at 10:09 AM

~ Hi. Norman! ~ What a splendid place to visit! Good for you! I would certainly pay a visit, if I could....

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2009 at 9:33 AM

What a lovely adventure. Santa Eulalia del Rio looks fantastic!

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Sep 21, 2009 at 6:03 AM

Wow Norman. This was certainly worth seeing. It's absolutely beautiful here.

jumpingnorman

“Stay Hungry Stay Foolish TRAVEL MORE”

Badges & Stats in Santa Eulalia del Río

Have you been to Santa Eulalia del Río?