"Jumping Around Santa Eulalia del Rio!" Santa Eulalia del Río by jumpingnorman
Santa Eulalia del Río Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 30 photos
I decided to go to Eularia using the public bus and I was glad I went to explore this wonderful place. It is just a small city where the only river from the Balearic Islands courses through. It has a very rich history. The name Santa Eularia des Riu dating back from the 16th century when they built a church dedicated to their patron saint.
I arrived and walked directly to the city center from the bus station and just in front of the Riu Town Hall is the tourist info booth from which I got a map and asked for what I can do in the area. The young man attending to the booth just pointed to the church and some photos on the info book – and so I decided to explore the Church of Santa Eularia first.
There is no shortage of beaches in Santa Eularia and all you have to do is walk along the coast because those beaches which you see in the tourist info book are almost all connected.
And I did make quite a mistake because after my mini-train tour which ended at Es Niu Blau, I thought that I could just walk to the beach at the main town on Eularia – but I was wrong since I had to walk really far! Wonderful coastline though and I enjoyed taking some jumping pics!
I made a video of my short visit to Ibiza!
Hope you like this video:
JUMPING NORMAN IN IBIZA, SPAIN!
This was a fun train with the design of Thomas the Train – the twins would have loved this. I found it parked in front... more travel advice
Some of the very first houses built around this Church have also been turned into museums, specifically the Ibiza and... more travel advice
jumpingnorman's Related Pages
Santa Eulalia del Río Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Jumping Around Santa Eulalia del Rio!"
- "Our little place on the beach"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Santa Eulalia del Río
- 6 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Santa Eulalia del Río?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santa Eulalia del Río
Photos in Santa Eulalia del RíoSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phoenix Intro, 52 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 16 reviews, 93 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Al Karnak Intro, 6 reviews, 89 photos, 10 travelogues
- Glendale Intro, 15 reviews, 77 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pasay City Intro, 1 review, 87 photos, 10 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 1 review, 85 photos, 10 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 11 reviews, 74 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Juan Intro, 16 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mandaluyong Intro, 85 photos, 10 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (319)
Latest Santa Eulalia del Río hotel reviews
- Ros Apartments
- 57 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 17, 2013
- Suite Hotel S'Argamassa Palace
- 23 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 11, 2013
- Azuline Club Punta Arab
- 40 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 25, 2013
- Sol Ibiza
- 580 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 6, 2013
- Tropic Garden Aparthotel
- 470 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 28, 2013
- Catalonia Ses Estaques
- 531 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 10, 2013
- Hotel Orquidea
- 350 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 2, 2013
- Sirenis Hotel Club Siesta
- 353 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 13, 2013
- Fiesta Hotel Cala Nova
- 389 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 24, 2013
- Tres Torres
- 253 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 29, 2013