"Jumping Around Caxias do Sul" Caxias do Sul by jumpingnorman
Caxias do Sul Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 48 photos
I visited this southern city of Brazil because my best friend and his father practiced the same medical specialty - and so I wanted to see their hospital and of course, Brazil - including famous Rio de Janeiro
Nowadays, Caxias do Sul is considered the center of the Italian presence in Southern Brazil --- developing profitable industries, vast vineyards and wineries.
My friend’s mom brought me to a very tasty Italian restaurant, but I already forgot its name since my first visit was way back in 2000 (was it called Alborada?).
I returned to Caxias a second time in 2005, and it was like going home. My friend and his family have made me feel at home--- and his beautiful mom, Maria, even gave me one of her paintings! Really very nice people!
See me jumping with my friends in Caxias do Sul!
The Italian immigrants were mostly farmers from northern Italy and migration started taking place in 1875 in Nova... more travel advice
I have visited Caxias, Brazil twice and both times my friends would bring me to this main road, Av Julio de Castilhos,... more travel advice
jumpingnorman's Related Pages
Caxias do Sul Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Caxias do Sul
- 5 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Caxias do Sul?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Caxias do Sul
Photos in Caxias do SulSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phoenix Intro, 52 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 16 reviews, 93 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Al Karnak Intro, 6 reviews, 89 photos, 10 travelogues
- Glendale Intro, 15 reviews, 77 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pasay City Intro, 1 review, 87 photos, 10 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 1 review, 85 photos, 10 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 11 reviews, 74 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Juan Intro, 16 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mandaluyong Intro, 85 photos, 10 travelogues