"Jumping Around Copacabana!" Copacabana by jumpingnorman
Copacabana Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 11 photos
Yikes! I'm looking at my Copacabana page now and just realized I have no tips on it --- well, I am not sure if I can put on VT the things I did there, hehehe....just kidding, I was a good boy (although I did dance samba once with a fully-costumed Carnaval Queen, hehehe)!
I have visited Brazil three times so far and all of them during my birthdays in September, and all the time the weather was great! I also love Brazilian music, especially Bossa Nova since Filipinos love this kind of music.
The beaches in Brazil are legendary, and these were the beaches that greeted a lot of the people who were chained for slavery from the continent of Africa during those times of cruel domination. Today, the favelas dominate the city and it does not look so great during the day, but at night it looks like bejewelled mountains - and God only knows what happens in some of its sometimes violent streets. But, as they say, violence can happen anywhere and you just have to keep an eye on your surroundings and avoid life-endangering situations. I have one nice quality - I run fast, hehehe....
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
I made a video of one of my trips to Brazil. Hope you like this:
jumpingnorman's Related Pages
Copacabana Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Down at the Copa, Copacabana"
- "Jumping Around Copacabana!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Copacabana
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (48)
Have you been to Copacabana?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Copacabana
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phoenix Intro, 53 reviews, 116 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 16 reviews, 93 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Al Karnak Intro, 6 reviews, 89 photos, 10 travelogues
- Glendale Intro, 15 reviews, 77 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pasay City Intro, 1 review, 87 photos, 10 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 1 review, 85 photos, 10 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 11 reviews, 74 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Juan Intro, 16 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mandaluyong Intro, 85 photos, 10 travelogues